Escape

I woke up in my room, dizzily and ran to the door.

Everything was so blurred when I first woke up but I managed to fix my vision.

I turned the knob but it was locked.

I banged on it and tried to kick it down but nothing happened.

I failed my mission.

He found out, and now I'm trapped here.

"LET ME OUT!" I screamed, banging on the door.

Still no reply.

I hit the door with chairs and other furniture I could find in the room.

It had no windows so I couldn't break any and jump out.

I need I get out of here.

-----

It had already been an hour and I was still attempting to break that damn door.

It wouldn't budge, but I didn't give up.

I looked in the closet to maybe find something.

I moved aside that white dress I wore yesterday on my tour with Adam, to get a better look inside the closet.

It had pockets, and right when I moved it aside something fell out of it's pocket.

It was a slip of paper with a number on it.

Adam.

I found my t-shirt and jeans, and quickly put them on, getting out of that uncomfortable dress.

I went to the phone and called the Scotland Yard.

It didn't work because the phone would only work for numbers located in the building.

Jim was smart,

But not smart enough.

I punched in the number that I was sure Adam had placed in my pocket, in hope he would pick up and help me.

I was praying, as tears fell out.

Please pick up.

After a few moments I heard his voice on the other side.

"Hello?" I heard him ask.

"A-Adam!" I said.

"Y/N? What's wrong are you okay?" He asked.

"Adam you have to help me! Jim locked me in the room! I need to get out, please!" I cried.

"Oh god..." Adam sighed.

"What's wrong...?" I asked.

"They're on their way to kill me. I know it. I'm sorry I can't help you. They're right outside my door Y/N..." He said, his voice cracking.

"What? What do you mean?!" I gasped.

"I betrayed Jim by giving you my number...they're gonna kill me before I can even get to you." He said, and I could hear him sniff.

"No....!" I said, as a tear came out of my eye.

"I'm sorry..." He said.

"I-It's not your fault..." I said quietly, trying to calm him.

"Yes it is! It's all my fault, Y/N! Your sadness is all my fault!" He yelled.

"What do you mean...?" I asked.

"Jim hired me to create a potion that will brainwash a certain sentimental period of time in a person's life. He made me put it in Sherlock Holmes' drink while I was disguised as a client!" He said.

I was at a loss for words.

"Y-You..." I stuttered, trying to make out what he just said.

"I'm sorry...please forgive me...if I had known it would cause you this much pain..." He said softly, stopping before he could finish.

"Adam..?" I asked, because he stopped talking.

"Y/N...listen to me. Calm down. If you want to escape, you'll need to spam the button that reveals the bathroom, that's the only way out! Got it?" He said quickly.

"But...what about you?!" I asked.

"My time has come...goodbye." I heard him whisper, before there were noises of gunshots.

"No!" I screamed.

The phone dropped out of my hand die to my intense shivering, I quickly ran and spammed the button he was talking about.

I didn't know how it would work, I just did what he told me, with tears streaming down my face.

Rest in peace.

Instead of the bathroom door appearing, an elevator appeared.

I quickly grabbed a whole bunch of jewelry and made a random weapon out of it, before I went in.

John's POV-

The hospital lady told us that Mycroft was paying Y/N's hospital bills and that the last time Mycroft's camera saw her, she was getting in a car.

We got the license plate number and with the help of Sherlock's homeless network we managed to piece together the road the car had taken, and were on our way right now in a cab.

Sherlock looked as anxious as ever.

I have to admit I was slightly worried.

Y/N's POV-

I took the elevator to the lobby and ran out of that stupid building.

I ran and ran, not stopping to look back once.

Before I knew it I was out of breath and far from Jim's 'hideout'.

Or at least I hope I was.

A cab stopped in front of me, and out came that man...John.

"Y/N!" John said.

Finally...it was all over.

"J-John..." I sighed, before collapsing.

Sherlock's POV-

We had taken her to hospital, because she fainted, and her heart was weak.

The things she must have went through right after she awoke from her coma...

It must have been painful.

John had gone home to Mary, and I told him I would stay the night.

It was three in the morning, and she started to wake up.

"Sherlock...?" She said, squinting her eyes at me tiredly.

"Hello." I said.

"What am I doing here?" She asked, panicking a bit.

"You passed out." I told her.

"You still don't remember...do you?" She sighed.

"It was you wasn't it? That girl I loved." I said.

"Yea...but what does it matter?" She laughed, weakly.

I stared at her.

She was broken.

Like shattered glass.

I took her hand.

"Tell me...remind me everything about us." I demanded.

"It won't make a difference." She said, staring at me, her eyes welling up with tears.

I squeezed her hand as I felt a lump in my throat.

"I'm sorry...truly I am." I told her.

"It's not your fault." She smiled, as tears streamed down her face.

I stared at her.

Stroking her knuckles with my thumb.

This action seemed familiar.

"You can live with me from now on. Help me remember you." I whispered to her softly.

She smiled, before passing out again.