Bastards And A Flower

A/N:

Hello dolls! Sorry for my absence, I got sick again...sorry.

But, I brainstormed a lot into this story and I've got some devious surprises some of you may, or may not like.

They are soon to come, unless I change my mind.

You see, I don't want to make this like any mainstream sherlock x reader, I want to put spice into it.

I'm a spicy person, if you can't handle my hot sauce then shoo booboo.

Sorry for that ^_^

But anyway, I was thinking of doing a Moriarty fanfic, mostly because I'm really into him these days, idk why.

What do you guys think?

Tell me in the comments, and enjoy the story!

◇ Sera ~ ♡

Sherlocks POV:
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Vincent.

I should have known.

I look at Moriarty, who's face goes pale at the mention of that name.

"You've been a blind idiot." I spit at him.

He keeps quiet, as he rubs his jaw in frustration.

"How could you make a deal with your rival?" I ask, disgust in my tone.

"YOU'RE MY RIVAL, SHERLOCK." He says loudly, staring at me with his pitch-black eyes.

Elusa jumps a bit at his tone.

"Yes, but right now some psychopath has got Y/N under their control. She's become someone else, someone different, and as much as you want to destroy every inch of me and burn my heart...we have to work together to get her back." I tell him.

He laughs loudly, before giving me a psychotic grin.

"Oh, Sherlock...you moron..." He rubs his face, as his grin grows wider.

I squint at him.

"Y/N could die for all I care." Moriarty says, now with a straight face.

He glances at the camera on the corner of the wall shortly after.

I got the message.

Moriarty may be my biggest rival, and enemy...

But hell, he was smart.

The camra is capturing our every movement -- every word.

If we play along with what Y/N thinks we are, then she'll get angry and hopefully come in here -- beat us up or something.

There's no way she'd send people to get revenge on us - no, this Y/N is violent. She wants to feel her revenge, to taste it.

Which would be perfect.

Jim and I could take her down.

Or maybe Jim had other plans..?

Either way, we had a fragment of a plan.

"Admit it, Sherlock. You were only into her body. The sex was great -- I know how you feel. She's a real babe." Moriarty smiles smugly.

I was pissed off at the fact that he may have touched my flower, Y/N.

I try not to let it get to me too much, due to the fact that I know Moriarty is merely enhancing our plan. He's a rubbish partner, because whilst being his partner, I've noticed his frequent attempts to mess with my head and heart.

Moriarty would have been dead meat talking about my flower like that, but seeing as we're currently in this situation, I decide to play along.

"Quite frankly...it was sad she saw right through us...I wanted to have a little more fun with her, but you took her all for yourself." I lie, rolling my eyes.

Y/N's POV:
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

My expression pales at what the camra provides.

I knew it.

I knew they never truly loved me...

"BASTARDS!" I slam my fist on the table, as Vincent -- my only friend, walks over to me in his perfect pinstripe suit and crystal-blue eyes.

Tears begin to flood my eyes.

"It's okay, love...come here." Vincent pulls me in for a tight hug.

"I was right...all along -- I knew it!" I sniff, as he rubs my back.

"Shhh..."

"They need to pay..."

"If it'll make you feel better...I can let you give them a good fist in the face." He strokes my hair.

"I think that'd ease me a bit..." I mumble.

"Okay, go ahead then. You know where the room is." He tells me, as I pull away from the hug.

"Thank you, Vincent." I smile.

He smiles back faintly.

Sherlock's POV:
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Elusa is asleep in a cornor, while Moriarty and I share a deep silence, awaiting the results of our elaborate plan.

Okay. Maybe not so elaborate.

I feel as if he's hiding something from me. Some part of our plan. Something that'll surprise me.

He's full of surprises, and I do not mean that in the commendable way in which many individuals mean for it to.

There's a knock on the door.

"YOU BASTARDS!" Y/N screams on the other end, as she slams the door open.

My eyes widen, and I look over at Moriarty who's got a wide grin on his face.