Not Your Fault

Sherlock had phoned the police and Jim took a cab home.

When the police arrived we were questioned about the body, and we also got a cab home.

Me and Sherlock didn't speak the entire ride home, he just held my hand tightly.

Finally, when we arrived by the door;before we went in he spoke.

"Y/N...?" He asked, as we stood facing each other.

"Yea?" I asked, finding it difficult to speak, as to what had just happened.

"I'm sorry you had to experience that...truly I am." He said, pulling me in for a tight hug.

"You apologize like it was you're fault." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"It's not you're fault he did that to me..." I said slowly.

"It's my fault for not keeping you safe, and for jumping to stupid conclusions so quickly." He said loudly.

"Sherlock..." I protested.

"Did he hurt you anywhere...?" He asked, pulling away, but placing his hands on my shoulders and staring at my face.

"N-No..." I said, shaking my head quickly.

"Y/N I know when you're lying..." He said, staring at me intently as I stared down at the floor.

"H-He..." I pointed to a bite mark on my neck.

Sherlock's expression hardened, as he bit his top lip with his bottom teeth, in silent anger, while staring at the mark.

"Sherlock are you okay?" I asked, hesitantly.

"Yea I'm...fine." He said slowly.

"Okay..." I said, awkwardly.

He took my hand and dragged me inside the house.

Both our parents had left a note saying they were out for dinner, and Sherlock demanded me to go change into my pajamas.

I came downstairs shortly after, to see Sherlock with a huge blanket wrapped around him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Come here." He said, stretching his arms and the blanket out for a hug.

A blanket hug.

Just what I needed.

How does he always know?

Even though I was really sad for what had happened today, I still ran up and wrapped my arms around his waist and he wrapped his arms as well as the blanket around me.

I shut my eyes and relaxed in his arms.

"Tired, are we?" He asked.

I nodded with a sigh.

He picked me up bridal-style and carried me to the couch, taking a seat himself, then placing me on his lap, the blanket still wrapped around us.

I shut my eyes again and snuggled into him, quietly.

I felt so safe in his arms, like I had finally found somewhere I belonged. Other than the shower where I could sing my heart out.

He twirled strands of my hair around his finger, and kissed me lightly on the cheek numerous times.

And just like that,

I fell asleep.

Well...I was about to fall asleep.

Before I could drift off in the romantic moment, we heard a painful groan come from upstairs.

My eyes popped open and I looked up at Sherlock who was still twirling strands of my hair.

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"Yes." He said, cautiously.

"Let's investigate." I said, excitedly.

"I'll investigate, you rest." He said.

"Noo...I wanna investigate too." I pouted like a kid.

He placed a quick kiss on my pouting lips.

"Is that a yes?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No. It's a fine." He said.

"Works for me." I said, and we both got up.

Screw falling asleep romantically in my love's arm's,

I'd rather go ghost hunting with him, and I knew he was getting bored of the sentimental stuff too.

Sorry this took me soo long! I had been busy lately but that's no excuse! I promise to try to update more often! Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting! I love you! :)