Crazy

I quickly opened my eyes to see a white ceiling above me.

I was in the same spot as before, excpt this time I had a blanket on me, and Sherlock wasn't there.

My head ached badly, and my throat was dry, but the cut on my waist felt much better.

I quickly sat up and stared out the window that wasn't very far from the sofa.

There were still stars outside, and I wanted to go and see them.

I got up and left Sherlock's flat quietly, standing by the door to 221b.

There was a chill in the air, I was cold,

But it was worth it.

In the sky there were thousands of stars, yet nobody was outside.

Staring at the stars reminded me of Adam.

That night he spent with me to make me feel better...he was a good person, and I'm sure he didn't mean to damage the memories of Sherlock.

He didn't know how much it would impact someone's life, and that's okay.

It's totally...absolutely fine.

It's hard to find people like that.

Strangers who want to make you happy.

His smile, hair...

Before I knew it, I was crying.

He is dead because of me.

He risked his life for me.

If it wasn't for him I'd probably still be stuck in that place.

I tried to collect myself by inhaling the cold air, only causing a cough to come out during my attempt to exhale.

In the corner of my eye, I swear I could see him. His smiling face as he was standing next to me.

"It's not real...your dead." I covered my eyes with my hands.

After a few seconds I uncover my eyes to see nobody there.

I felt a deep pain in my chest that ached of disappointment.

But that's not all.

I can see my parents crossing the street.

Without thought, I started to walk closer to them.

Walking went to jogging,

And jogging went to sprinting.

"Mum! Dad!" I yelled out, tears streaming my face as I tried to get their attention.

"Y/N!" I heard Sherlock call out, as a car honked at me.

I was snapped out of whatever sort of trance I was in and saw a car right next to me.

So close, that if it had gone an inch more, I would have been dead.

Sherlock took my arm and dragged me out of the street as I kept looking back and begging for him to let go so I could see my mum.

I don't know why he wouldn't let me...

I missed my parents so much...

He managed to get me inside and slam the door behind him.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" He yelled at me, his eyes burning with fury and rage.

"L-Let me see my parents...please." I begged, looking at him.

"Your parents aren't there! You're just imagining things!" He said.

"No...I saw them...Sherlock please...before they go..." I cried.

"Y/N..." He said more softer, coming closer, as I backed into a wall.

"Get away from me..." I said coldly, blocking him away.

"Listen to me..." He said, managing to place his hands on my shoulders and look in my eyes that were blurred by my tears.

I stared at him, waiting.

"Your parents...are dead." He said slowly, pulling me in for an attempted hug.

I buried my head on his shoulder as he hugged me.

"I know..." I cried.

"Shh...." He patted my back.

"I'm starting to have visions of them...I'm going crazy." I said, pulling my head up and looking at him.

"No...you're not crazy. You're perfectly normal..." He stroked my hair.

"I won't believe that in a million years..." I sniffed.

"Okay, I'll admit that was a lie. You are very, very odd and crazy is a strong word, but I'm sorry to say you are a bit crazy." He blurted out.

"Jerk." I sniffed again.

"I'm only saying that because I find your 'craziness' rather attractive." He blushed.

I gave him a weird look.

"So basically...you're into girls who wander the streets and almost get themselves killed?" I asked.

"No." He said, making a face.

"Then...?" I inquired again.

"What you call 'crazy' I call intellect, experience." He said, taking my hand.

"You're weird." I sniffed again.

"And you're crazy." He smiled.

"Thank you." I giggled.

It's amazing how quickly he can get my mind of things.

"Do you still love me?" I asked.

"Unfortunately." He sighed.

"So it's okay then...if I kiss you?" I asked, feeling a light flutter in my heart.

He leant in and placed his lips on mine in a sweet, soft kiss, that was most definitely unexpected.

I placed my hands on his neck and leant in for more, making it more passionate.

We were planning on continuing...until there was a knock on the door.