Date?

I got ready for our first "date" which I knew wasn't going to be what one may call normal, but that's what's so special about him. He's not normal, he's abnormally intriguing and hot. I love him with all my heart.

"You ready yet?" He asked from the other side of my bedroom door.

"Yep!" I said, as I checked myself in the mirror one last time, and then opened my door to see a very pink Sherlock.

"Let's go." He said taking my hand and dragging me out to the corridor.

"What's up with your face, did you apply blush or something?" I said giggling.

"I'll leave you to your deductions." He said smirking.

"Deduction? You want me to deduce you?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Give it a go." He said stopping and turning to face me, his face still pink.

"You seem a bit pink...but you don't wear make-up...oh! I got it! The marks are splattered on your face unevenly because you never use make-up therefor leaving you no experience with the product. My blush compact is missing so I'm guessing you took it. Well...how did I do?" I said smirking.

"That's not why..." He said smiling down at me, amused.

"Then...?" I asked.

"You." He said.

"Me?" I asked.

"You made me like this." He said pointing to his face.

"Oh...sorry." I said, chuckling innocently.

"Wait, why are you apologizing?" He said.

"Well, because you said I made you like that...and you didn't seem very happy..." I said.

"No...no I'm really happy you made me like this." He said smiling.

"Really?!" I said smiling as well.

"Really." He said placing a kiss on my cheek, and we continued heading out.

The truth is I knew all along why his cute face was pink, I was just having a bit of fun. Shh! Don't tell him!

When we arrived outside he gripped my hand tighter.

"I know a really nice tea place." He said smiling at me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes...but the truth is I'm not taking you out for tea." He said.

"Oh? Where are we going to?" I asked.

"Murder scene." He said smirking.

"M-Murder scene?" I exclaimed in surprise.

"I hope it's okay...we can go somewhere else if you want." He said worriedly, his excited smirk vanishing.

"Will Scotland Yard be there?" I asked a bit excited. I was a huge fan.

"Yea." He said looking at me with intrigue.

"That sounds exciting! I've always wanted to work for them!" I said smiling.

"Really?" He said, a grin appearing on his face.

"Oh yea." I said looking at him.

"I love you." He said smiling.

"Is that so?" I said smirking.

"Oh yea." He said looking back at me.

When we arrived I saw Mr. Lestrade. That man was a part-time teacher of me and Sherlock ,and Detective Inspector.

"Ah, Sherlock. Glad you could make it." He said letting us in.

"This is my date." Sherlock said, gesturing to me.

"Hey Mr. Lestrade--I mean Detective Inspector Lestrade." I said, waving nervously.

"Date?" He asked.

"Yes. We're on a date. Now where's the body?" Sherlock said.

"Uhh...in the basement." He said awkwardly.

We made our way down and saw a girl with a bullet in her chest.

Sherlock and I bent down and took a closer look at her.

"She's pretty." I said.

"Not prettier than you, love." Sherlock said, glancing at me, before taking out his magnifying glass.

Lestrade rolled his eyes.

"So, see anything?" I asked Sherlock smirking, earning a smirk back from him. After a few minutes of looking around the body, me and Sherlock were finished.

"Yes I think we're done here." He said standing up, and taking my hand, as support for helping me up.

"Really?" Lestrade asked.

"The woman is in her early twenties, judging by her facial features. The bullet was fired long distance, you can see from how deep the bullet is in her chest that it was fired twelve, thirteen no, fourteen meters away, by a sniper rifle. She was sniped, but not from a very long distance, indicating that the shooter was inexperienced and not hired, but doing it of his or her own will. But what's the motive?" He said looking at me. He already knew the answer, he just wanted me to say it.

"Judging by the numerous amounts of cuts on her wrists she was in a depressing situation. There's a bracelet in her pocket that has her name and another persons name on it, Jack and Merna. So it is most probable it is a love problem. Then there's another bracelet in her other pocket that has two names as well, Harris and Merna. So who did it Jack or Harris? One of them must have found out about her cheating and killed her." I said, earning a lovable smile from Sherlock.

"So who did it? Jack or Harris?" Lestrade asked and me and Sherlock both giggled.

"Are you kidding me?" I said giggling.

"Calm down love...sometimes we have to accept stupidity." He said chuckling.

"Excuse me?" Lestrade said, raising an eyebrow.

"Tell him, babe." Sherlock said, winking at me.

"If you take a closer look at the bracelets, you will notice Jack's is more on the simple side. It has a sports brand carved in, indicating he was fit and a fan of sports. Each bracelet has one charm for the two, Merna has a lipstick charm by her name charm, where as Jack has a basketball charm. Then, on the bracelet from Harris is themed onto a more sentimental side. By his name there is a pencil and paper, he is a writer, and by Merna's is a purse. Now, don't you think it's a bit obvious that the murderer is Jack?"I said, my giggles coming back.

"Damn." Lestrade said, intrigued.

"Damn, indeed." Sherlock said, taking my hand.

"Case solved. Arrest Jack." Me and Sherlock said in harmony.

We walked out, feeling superior.

"That was really fun, thank you Sherlock!" I said hugging him.

"Anytime, love. I didn't know you liked these kind of things." He said picking me up bridal-style.

"I've always loved it." I said smiling.

"Mm..." He hummed twirling me around, giggles escaping my mouth.

It was night and the stars looked beautiful.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

"You know, our date isn't over yet, love." He said, after smiling into our kiss.

"Thank goodness." I said resting my head on his chest.

Sorry it took me longer than usual to update this, I'm really sick. I hope this chapter didn't suck. Anyways thank you for reading!