Shopping

"V-Vincent?!" I exclaimed in surprise.

"Mhm..." He nodded, shutting off his phone and pulling me in tighter with the arm he had around me.

I unconciously placed a kiss on his cheek, and watched as his cheeks flushed.

"Why is Vincent coming over?" I asked.

"I invited him." Sherlock said, running his fingers through my hair.

"Isn't he...really dangerous?" I asked again.

"A bit, but I won't let him hurt you. I just have some questions for him, and I need your help." He said.

"My help?" I made a confused face.

"I noticed while when we were...doing it, that you have a sort of charm. A very powerful charm that worked on me. Like a spell, except I didn't fall for your external charm, I fell for the internal jewels that are your brain, and heart, but I think that...with the external beauty you have...it would be great for my upcoming inquiry with Vincent." He spoke hesitantly.

I blinked at him a few times.

"You want me to seduce Vincent?" I asked.

"Yes. He wants you for some reason...and I think you can get him to talk. I think this is the easiest way, if you aren't in any way bothered by it." He replied.

"I'm not. If it means helping you, then I'll do anything." I smiled.

He stared into my eyes.

"Thank you, Y/N." He said, before placing his lips on my own.

"I should probably change into something more attractive." I laughed, pulling away and looking down at my plain clothing.

"You're always attractive." He said, lifting my chin up and kissing me again.

I placed a hand on his face, and leant into it.

When we pulled away, I gazed upon his eyes.

"I don't think I have anything attractive to wear..." I said, snapping out of my gaze.

"Let's check the clothes that Mary got you." He suggested.

I nodded and we got up and walked into the bedroom, checking if she had gotten something that was...revealing, which I doubt she did, being the kind lady she is.

"Looks like we'll have to go shopping." He sighed.

"W-What?!" I gasped.

"We still have some time. Come on. I'm not leaving you here alone, and maybe we can buy you a jacket too." He said, taking my hand and leading me out the door.

Sherlock quickly hailed a cab and we got in.

He gave an adress that I wasn't familiar with.

I tried not too think of it too much, and stared out the window.

I felt a warm hand on my freezing one.

"How many times do I have to tell you, if you're cold, just say it." He sighed.

I looked at him and he smiled.

"Come on." He told me, stretching his arms and jacket out.

I smiled and scooted over, wrapping my arms around his neck, as he wrapped his arms and jacket around me.

He was so warm.

We got out of the cab after arriving at a street that had many clothing shops.

Sherlock took my hand and led me in one.

"So...what do you think I look sexy in?" I asked casually, as we looked around.

"Oh...right um...you see I'm not really an expert on these sort of things." Sherlock said sheepishly.

I looked at him and giggled, earning a frown back.

We searched for a few minutes.

"How about this?" He said, showing me a black lace dress.

"I'll try it on." I said, taking it from him and walking into the dressing room.

I put it on, but found myself unable to zip up the back.

"Y/N, what's taking you so long?" He asked.

"The zipper..." I said.

"Let me help you." He offered.

I opened the door and let him in, blushing furiously.

"I can't zip it..." I sighed.

"Here...turn around." He told me.

I turned around, my face becoming hot.

He slowly zipped it up, his slender fingers purposely caressing my back as he did so.

"Why are you so shy? I've seen you naked, this should be nothing." He said quietly.

"Sh-Shut up!" I said, quickly looking at myself in the mirror as he stood behind me.

He smirked.

"How does it look?" I asked, placing my hands on my waist and turning a bit to get a look at it from an angle.

The dress is not something I'd wear...ever. Unless, I wanted to seduce someone, which was my case right now.

Sherlock sighed.

"Should I look for something else?" I asked again.

"No, this is good. I was just being selfish." He said.

"Selfish?" I turned around and looked at him with confusion.

He placed both his hands on my waist and stared at me intently.

"I don't want anyone to see you in this...revealing clothing, but me. You're mine." He said seriously.

I stared into his eyes.

His statement tells me that we found the perfect dress for his plan.

I quickly changed back into my original clothes and we made our way over to the chekout line.

I looked out the window and saw a little girl playing with her parents, which sort of reminded me of my own, and I found myself gripping the dress tightly.

"Don't think about it Y/N..." Sherlock told me, as he placed a hand on the small of my back.

I nodded and looked straight ahead, as the lined moved.

Then I noticed the same woman from a while back.

She was staring at us from a coat rack.

What was her name...

Irene Adler.