Him

It's been a week since I had formulated a plan for when I was pregnant. We hadn't heard from Jim or Vincent.

I sat up from the bed rubbed my eyes. It was early morning, but Sherlock wasn't in bed.

My stomach had grown a bit larger, and I began to panic.

"Sh-Sherlock!" I call.

There was no answer.

"Sherlock!" I call gain.

The door opens and he walks in.

He squints at me, as I quickly run to the bathroom and throw up.

He just stands there and watches, as I fix myself up.

"Who are you?" I hear him ask.

I instantly develope a headache.

Today was the day.

"A client." I say, holding back tears.

"A pregnant one too. What? Did your husband leave you? Sorry I don't specialize in solving domestic cases. I don't appreciate you breaking into my flat either, now leave before I call the Scotland Yard." He says quickly.

"You're the father." I say.

"Oh? Am I now?" He asks, amused.

I sigh, and tears fall out.

"You have to believe me. I can prove that the baby is your's too." I tremble.

"You're saying I forgot?" He scoffs.

I nod.

"Fine, let's go get a scan. But know that if this is a lie than I'm calling the police." He says, before we get in a cab to Bart's Hospital.

We do a scan and the woman approves that Sherlock is the father, and that the child is a boy as well.

He doesn't speak to me until we get back to 221b.

"Why can't you take care of it?" He asks.

His words make me feel like I've been stabbed.

"I'm gonna die after I give birth." I tell him.

"Put it up for adoption then." He says quickly, pacing around.

"Are you kidding me? Does he not mean anything to you?! He's your son!" I yell.

"He's your son too! You don't make any sense saying you're gonna die after giving birth. I think you're just lazy." He glares

"I would never abandon my baby. I'm risking my life for him to be safe, and the only way he's gonna be safe is with his father. You don't have to love me, or care for me. Just don't leave our baby alone...please." I beg.

He stares at me intently.

"What is your name?" He asks.

"What?" I sniff.

"If he ever asks of his mother's name...what should I say?" He asks loudly, his eyes darting everywhere.

"Y/N." I tell him.

"Y/N..." He mimics softly.

I quickly tried to wipe tears that began to fall again, but they just kept coming.

Everything I've been afraid of is happening so fast.

"Stop crying. I said I would care of it--him." He says, correcting himself.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." I nod quietly.

He gives me an expressionless stare, before getting a call.

"Sherlock Holmes." He answers.

Theres a pause and I can hear John's muffled voice speaking. He sounded panicked.

"She what?! Don't worry John, I'm on my way." He says, before hanging up.

"Stay here. My friend's wife is giving birth." He says, quickly putting on his coat and wrapping his scarf around his neck.

"What? Mary?!" I ask.

There's a pause, and I quickly cover my mouth.

"How do you know Mary?" He asks.

I stare at him, looking for an excuse.

"I'm coming with you." I say, and dash out the door with him.

I can't let John tell Sherlock about me, and about how we loved each other.

If he does, Sherlock will love me again, and then Jim won't give me the antidote.