Strains and Stutters

After he's finished with me, he leaves me on the cold tiled floor, panting in my nudity, before he exits the room silently.

How can someone be this cruel?

I stare at Sherlock's face, my vision blurred. His eyes are fixed on the ground with strain, bloodshots skirting around the iris.

I manage to get myself up, and put my clothes on, before sluggishly making my way over to him, shuddering to the previous violations.

Don't cry...

Molly's still asleep. She must've been injected with some type of morphine.

It's either that or...

She's dead.

Shaking off my negative thoughts, I try to rip the tape that bounds Sherlock to a chair, using my shaky hands.

It works after a few attempts, but he doesn't speak. He only stares at the ground, his face drained, emotionless.

"Sh-Sherlock...come on...w-we have to go." I stutter.

"Go without me, Y/N..." He mumbles quietly.

"No...stop, Sherlock please!" I try to get him up, as my eyes well up with tears.

"You went through all that because of me, Y/N... I can't live knowing he's still alive. I need to kill him." He explains, staring into my eyes.

I shake my head and wipe my tears:

"You have no weapon...he'll kill you, and if you die...I die with you." I tell him.

His eyes widen and he looks at me with disbelief, as approaching footsteps are heard:

"No, Y/N. Go, now." He says loudly.

"I'm not going anywhere!" I yell back.

He stands up from his seat and grabs my wrists tightly, as he angrily glares down at me. Tears well up in his eyes as he tries to keep a stern face, but his eyes are too sad.

I look up at him, no moving from my spot.

As the footsteps get louder, Sherlock let's go of me and throws Molly over his shoulder, before grabbing my hand and running to a door.

The door reveals an immediate exit outside, to our surprise.

"Bye, bye!" Moriarty sings, as we exit.

What?

Does Moriarty not care if we can leave so easily?

"He's letting us out. This is a sign that he will do worse in the future." Sherlock explains quietly as we run out.

I take in a shuddering breath.

"Don't worry, Y/N. I won't let him do anything to you. Not anymore."

___________________

When we arrive at a hospital, we check Molly in and sit in the waiting room together.

It's late into the night, so there's nobody in the waiting room but us.

The tension is strong, as I try not to look too conflicted about everything that has happened, but It's quite difficult, especially if you were just violated in front of the one you love most.

Some tears fall out of my eyes, but I quickly wipe them away in hope that Sherlock wouldn't notice.

He probably did.

"Y/N...?" Sherlock asks weakly.

"Yea?" My voice comes out as a whimper by accident, as I try to swallow away my tears.

He remains silent after hearing my strain. It's too difficult to hide it.

I give up and hide my face in my hands, sobbing into them.

I can't anymore.

"I know, darling I know...don't cry..." Sherlock soothes me weakly, as he pulls me in and rubs my back.

I clench his jacket and bury my face into it.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do anything..." He mumbles quietly.

"It's n-not your fault..." I tell him.

"It is..."

He inhales a shaky breath before speaking again:

"L-Let me tell you something, Y/N..."

I sniff and look up as his eyes meet my own.

"I will stop at nothing, to find, and make him suffer as revenge for what he did to you." Sherlock says, his eyes burning with determination and violence.

His eyes are scary, but I do not question it.

"He has taught me more combat than you can imagine. Let me help you." I pull away from him to get a better look at his eyes.

"No, Y/N...you are my weakness, and he will use you against me or vise versa." Sherlock rejects.

I look down as he takes my hand.

"I will make him suffer, for you." Sherlock says softly.

"And then will we be able to live happily ever after?" I ask.

His fingers entwine with my own, and he smiles:

"When he's gone. We will have our happily ever after, Y/N...I promise."