Experimenting

Y/N's POV:

I slowly started to wake up from a couch.

My vision was blurry as I tried to squint and get a look at where I was.

Skull...oddly patterned walls...

Aha!

Sherlock's flat.

I quickly sat up and remembered what Sherlock had told me.

How he would try to remember...

But what if he didn't?

"Awake?" I heard him say.

"Yea." I said, attempting to stand up but failing miserably.

I heard him chuckle lightly.

"You should stay there and continje resting." He said.

"I can't go back to sleep now that I'm awake." I sighed.

"It's not that big of a deal...well, not as big as forgetting your high school years." He said, sounding a bit irritated at himself.

I kept quiet.

"It feels disgusting...not remembering something...how could I forget..." He whispered to himself.

I wanted to tell him...but I felt like he would be in danger if I did.

Jim had all those camras, none of them were in this flat but still...you never know.

"You're awfully quiet." He said, before bringing some tea over and setting it down on the coffee table in front of me.

He then took a seat, across from me , adjusting himself into a praying position.

I felt like a mewling quim as he scanned me.

I was, after all, a woman with the mentality of a highschool girl, and my boyfriend is a grown man both mentally and physically, but he forgot that I existed.

What is life?!?!

As he continued scanning me, I totally lost it.

"STOP LOOKING AT ME." I said loudly, covering my face in embarassment.

"I'm trying to remember your face." He said.

"I know but why do you have to make it look so..." I said, thinking of the right word to say.

"Make it look like what?" He asked.

Sexy.

"Creepy." I lied.

"Do you want me to remember you or not?" He said.

I took my hands away from my face and looked at him.

I have to admit...he did become sexier. I never even thought it was possible for him to become even more sexier than he already was damn--

No.

Snap out of it!

"Hmm...so...did we do anything that you think would help me remember you?" He asked, breaking my train of thought.

Nothing would make him remember.

He was givin a substance, and the only way to get it back is to find the antidote for it.

"Um...no." I said, blushing at the first thing that popped in my head when he asked that question.

We kissed a lot back then.

"You said we had sentimental feelings for each other?" He said, with a confused expression.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded.

"We were dating..." I added, quietly.

"I loved you?" He confirmed.

I swallowed deep in my throat and nodded again.

"Ah...okay. I think I know what I need to do now...mind if I experiment on you?" He asked, standing up from his seat.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked, as he took my hand and yanked me up from my seat.

"I think it's best you don't expect it. The results will be more accurate." He smiled.

"What are you talking about--" I said, before being interrupted by his lips pressing onto mine in a kiss.

I hadn't kissed him in years, literally.

Little did I know how much I longed for this.

I placed a hand on his neck, leaning in for more.

I was a bit hesitant at first, but when I felt his hands on my waist invitingly, I didn't pull away.

I heard the doorknob twist open, and tried to pull away but instead got pushed roughly against the oddly patterned walls of 221b.

I placed my other hand on his chest, feeling his fit torso.

When the door opened I opened my eys and glanced over to see a startled looking John.

"Uh...s-sorry I'll just..." He stuttered in confusion.

Sherlock quickly pulled away, keeping a hand on my waist as he turned his head to look at him.

"Please, stay. Don't mind me, I was just experimenting." He said with a smirk.

John's eyes widened and he glanced over at me.

I gave him an innocent smile before Sherlock continued experimenting.