Defiance?

"Enter." Mr.Hiddleston said. I wonder who it was.

The door creaked open, revealing Sherlock dressed in his usual house clothes, of a grey t-shirt with the periodic table of elements and black pants. I loved him in that shirt, he always looked adorable in it.

"And...who might you be?" Mr.Hiddleston asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Sherlock Holmes. I have come to retrieve my love from this repelling event." He said, smiling smugly shortly afterwards.

"Ah, Sherlock. Lestrade warned me about you. It's finally nice to see you, but i'm afraid miss Y/N here still has an hour left of her punishment." He said, smiling back.

"Punishment? What did she do?" He asked, with much intrigue.

"Defiance. It was quite rude." He muttered, angrily.

"Y/N? Defy a teacher?" Sherlock looked over at me, with a dangerous smirk.

"Does she usually get into trouble?" Mr.Hiddleston asked.

"No..." I sighed under my breath.

"How did she defy you?" Sherlock asked Mr.Hiddleston.

"She didn't sit up straight when I told her to." He said confidently.

Sherlock burst out laughing, and I was in a fit of giggles.

"Dont you think thats a bit harsh?" Sherlock said.

"None at all. Since her detention is still going I suggest you get back home and to what you teenagers do these days...what was it? Internet?" He said.

"He just looks at pictures of beheadings." I said, causing him to chuckle and surprise me by coming over to my desk.

"Come on love, we're going home." He said sweetly.

"But...Mr.Hiddleston said..." I whispered.

"Sherlock Holmes, I told you already, I will not allow you to take her home until her detention is finished." He said in a strict tone.

"You cant do anything to stop me." Sherlock said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up to stand next to him from my seat.

"Excuse me?" Mr.Hiddleston said, in a slightly offended tone.

"I'm suspended. What are you going gonna do? Give me detention while im suspended and while I'm at school after it had already finished? I think not. Bye." Sherlock dragged me out of the classroom and outside.

"Sh-Sherlock, what the hell was all that?! You'll be in even more trouble now!" I said.

"Relax, i'll be fine." He asured me with a smile as we walked down the street together.

"But..." I started.

"They can't do anything, especially while I'm suspended." He said taking, my hand and bringing it up to his lips to kiss it.

"If you say so." I sighed.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"It went good. I really missed you." I said, smiling.

"I missed you as well. It was so boring watching telly. Did Jim Moriarty bother you in any way, dear?" He asked.

"No, not really. He just came up to me this morning and apoligized, about everything." I said, shrugging.

Sherlock stopped walking and his face went pale.

"Did you communicate with him at all after that?" He asked, slowly selecting his words carefully.

"Well, we ate lunch together, and I talked to him a bit then. He's actually really nice once you get to know him." I said, unaware that this was not the right thing to say.

"Y/N don't ever speak with him again." Sherlock said, resuming his walking.

"What? Why not?" I asked.

"Do you remember what he said? What he did? He kissed you! And besides, I've known him longer than you could imagine, I know how tricky he is." Sherlock said, raising his voice a little.

"But, maybe he's changed." I said.

"People don't change that quickly, love. So you have to be careful." Sherlock said, gripping my hand tighter.

"I understand."I said, smiling.

"Really?" He said looking over at me.

"Really. I know your just jealous." I said looking at him with a smirk.

"W-What? No!" He said, appalled.

"I'm just kidding. I understand that you just want to prevent me from getting hurt mentally and physically. I appreciate your concern, really I do." I said, giggling.

"You scared me for a second, love." He said with a smile, picking me up, bridal-style.

"Sorry, curly." I said, twirling a strand of his hair on my finger, playfully,

"Curly?" He asked, amused and raising an eyebrow.

"Your curly hair. I love your hair." I said resting my head on his chest.

"It loves you too, but not as much as I love you." He said, causing me to giggle.

When we got home, our mums really didn't look all that happy.

"Heyyy mum." I said awkwardly while Sherlock didn't let go of my hand no matter how many times I attempted to yank it out.

"Are you two really--" She was cut off by Sherlock.

"Yes." He said.

"Sherlock!" His mum said.

"Yes mummy?" He sighed, rolling his eyes.

"This is inexceptable. We moved here for a chance to live nicely for once, not for you to find a...girlfriend!" She said, raising her voice a little.

"Oh god. I didn't find a girlfriend mum. I found a spouse." He said with a smirk.

"What?" I looked at him, slightly amused.

"You heard me." He said, the smirk still on his face.

Sherlock's mum's and my mum's eyes widened.

"Fine." I said smiling and sliding my hand off his grip flirtatiously, walking away.

We love to act dramatic around our mum's. Their reaction's are priceless!