Hospital Bills

I awoke the next morning in complete nudity, squinting tiredly, as I saw Sherlock's face in front of me, his eyes gazing upon my features.

Was last night real?

"You're awake..." He said softly.

I nodded tiredly and smiled, turning shifting my body so I could stare at the ceiling, whilst covering myself with a duvet.

He slowly slid down the duvet and began to draw circles with his finger on my waist.

"How's the cut on your waist?" He asked, continuing.

"It's good...it's healed." I said.

"Good..." He said, sitting up and doing his famous praying position. He seemed to be deep in thought.

I sat up as well, hiding my parts with the duvet.

"Get dressed, we need to visit Mycroft." He said quickly.

"Okay." I nodded, as we both stood up wrapping ourselves in the same duvet by accident.

"Y-You can have it..." I blushed.

He tugged on my edge of the duvet making me spin into his arms.

I felt like a jellybean.

I looked at him in surprise, but before I could speak, his lips captured my own sweetly.

"I'll be waiting..." He said, after breaking the kiss.

He let go and I rushed to the bathroom, flustered by the situation.

I freshened up and got changed, before walking into the living room, where a dressed Sherlock sat playing his violin.

"Ready to go?" He asked me, putting his violin aside and standing up.

"Yep." I smiled.

Sherlock phoned Mycroft and in about 5 minutes we were getting into one of his black cars.

"About last night..." I started to say, after we were settled in the car.

"Mm...yes?" He asked, blushing a tiny bit.

"Was It really your fisrt time too?" I asked quietly.

"Yes." He nodded.

"I thought...you did it with Jeanine before." I said.

"I didn't let her touch me, and we didn't do anything too intricate like me and you did last night." He smirked.

My cheeks flushed dark red and I look down.

He took my hand and brought it to his lips, placing a small kiss and chuckling.

When we arrived at Mycroft's office, his face looked surprised while seeing me.

"Y/N?" He asked quietly.

"Hello." I smiled. He looked so different.

He stared at me, a faint smile appearing.

I quickly ran up and hugged him.

"I missed you." He said, chuckling.

"Me too. Thank you for paying for my hospital bills. I wouldn't be alive without you." I laughed, pulling away.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, a confused expression on his face.

"My hospital bills...you paid them...or at least, that's what the psychologist told me." I said.

"Y/N...I'm gonna be honest, I didn't pay those bills." He said.

Sherlock glanced at him confused.

"Then who could've...?" I inquired.

"Who else did you meet that remembered you?" Sherlock asked.

"Um.....Jim." I said, my eyes widening.

"Moriarty?! How's he alive?" Mycroft gasped.

"Look, we don't have time to explain, we came here for a reason. A bunch of people who worked for you are dead and their corpses are being dropped off at the mansion Y/N and I used to live in. I need you to go there and check if they're in fact your workers as well as any information you have on them, family, relatives, whatever, I'll text you the address, and you can text me anything you know anything about the men." Sherlock said quickly.

"You're not coming?" Mycroft asked.

"Y/N is in danger, I need to find a hiding place for her." Sherlock took my hand and led me out quickly.

I glanced back at Mycroft and he mouthed a "good luck".

Haunted Holmes ➳ Sherlock x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara