Offer

"Ah, interesting...are you offering yourself?" Vincent raised a brow to his amusement.

"I am." I smiled. It didn't have to be forced.

"How can I believe that you're telling the truth?" Vincent asked, crossing arms.

"I am a woman of my word." I told him.

"Let's hope so. I don't want to see your pretty guts scattered around." He yawned.

"Is that a yes?" I asked.

"How could I refuse an offer like that?" He smiled.

I grinned.

"E-Excuse us." Sherlock said, before taking me to the kitchen with him.

He stopped when he was sure Vincent couldn't see us and looked down at me.

"What do you think you're doing?!" He whispered.

"Getting information." I whispered back.

"Are you really going to go with him?" Sherlock asked.

"I wasn't planning to...but I think I can more information if I do. Just a little while." I told him.

"No. It's not safe." He said strictly.

"But don't you want to know?" I asked.

"I'd rather you not risk your life." He said.

"Then how else are we supposed to get answers? Your plan didn't work." I rolled my eyes.

"We'll figure out something else, later. Y/N, you need to understand. It's not just Vincent who's a threat." He told me.

"I know, I know...but you need to trust me, Sherlock. Please." I stared into his eyes.

He placed a hand on my cheek.

"If anything happens...promise to contact me in any way possible..okay?" He said softly.

"I promise. I'll be back in no time." I smiled, before placing a kiss on his cheek.

After that, we headed back into the living room, where Vincent was waiting.

"Sorry for the wait." I told him.

"It's no problem, butterfly. I'm leaving now. I'll be back in the morning to pick you up." Vincent said, before letting himself out.

Sherlock sat back down on his seat, and I sat across him. We were both very silent.

"So...what's this antidote you two were discussing?" I broke the silence.

"I was tricked by Vincent. That antidote that I drank before was to help me remember you, but its a temporary one, and it's gonna wear off soon. He has the real one, but doesn't want to give it to me." He told me.

He's going to forget...again.

"I'll try to smuggle it out tomorrow." I said.

"No, Y/N. You're just going to get information...don't put yourself in any unnecessary danger." He said.

"Alright..." I sighed.

"Good." He stared intently at me.

"Did you ever get that text from Mycroft...the one about the murders at the mansion?" I asked.

"No...I'm guessing he managed to take care of that matter himself." Sherlock said, his hands in a praying position.

I nodded quietly staring at the floor.

"Sherlock...?" I asked again.

"Yes?" He answered.

"This is our last night together...before I go with Vincent." I told him.

"You want to have sex again?" He sighed.

"No!" I blushed and shook my head.

"Then?" He asked.

There was a knock on the door.

"It's a client." Sherlock told me.

"Let's solve a mystery." I smiled.

"Fine. But only if he's not boring." Sherlock said, before opening the door.