Chapter 4

“I am killing that bitch when I see her at school tomorrow,” Felecia hissed, her blue eyes glaring as I told her the whole story.

    I sighed in defeat, all my energy and emotions drained, “It’s not needed. I bet she didn’t know we were even dating,” I said, trying to be reasonable.

 “How can she not? The whole school knew you guys were dating, even the teachers!” She screeched, her voice getting in a higher pitch.

  “It’s his fault too,” I reminded her quietly, looking down and feeling a rush of tears come into my eyes.

  “He will pay, trust me. Ryan is his friend, so think about it,” she said calmly.

    When I told her what happened, she listened intently and didn’t say anything until I was done. She then hung up on me, and called Evan and cussed him out, and was over at my house in thirty minutes. She bought Ben & Jerry’s strawberry ice cream, my favorite, and let me eat out of the carton as she mustered up ideas about disposing Evan and that girl. I didn’t even know who she was, but Felecia was the type to get sweet revenge. She always won, it didn’t matter who she was up against. She was the most sly person I’ve ever met, and always got her way. Since she was thinking of a plan to get back at the girl whose name we both didn’t know, she was going to find out and ruin her life.

     My stomach churned as I thought about losing my virginity to him. I was so stupid, thank God I didn’t lose it to that cheater. If I lost it to him, and he was still cheating on me, I would’ve regretted it, obviously. And I thought he was a virgin, but maybe he was about to lose it to that girl instead of me. Tears burned my eyes and spilled down my cheeks and Felecia wiped them off.

   “I’m going to make him see what he lost,” she said, clasping her hands together excitedly.

   “How?” I asked miserably, not even caring anymore.

  “We’re going shopping,” she said, standing up and putting her shoes on.

    I looked at her, confused, and wondered what her plan was, and scared at the same time.