Chapter 10

“Okay, so there’s this guy,” Felecia said, her cool blue eyes had an exciteiment in them, as she leaned closer to me.

  “Who?” I asked, taking a sip of my water.

   Friday night with Jace actually went okay, when he came in my house he sat on my couch, and acted like it was his own house. His posture bothered me though, he didn’t have good enough posture, but I was always the one to notice the little details about people.  He made me laugh so hard from the stories he told me, it was a while since I’ve had a good laugh.  I actually saw something in his eyes besides an amused expression, there was a gleam of something else, but I couldn’t decide what it was. The thought of him made me smile, and I bit the inside of my cheek to keep it from showing. He finally left around three AM, deciding he was so tired he could pass out.

  “Are you listening?” Felecia said, shaking my arm.

   “Yeah,” I lied, looking at her.

   “Right, anyways, I met a guy,” she smiled excitingly.

   “What’s he like?” I asked, eating an olive off of my salad.

   “He’s different, and he’s really nice. But he doesn’t care about anything at all. And that bothers me, but I can fix him,” she smiled wickedly.

   Felecia was the type to try and change people when she didn’t like the things they did. She tried to change Ryan from being a loud, slob-perv, but that never happened. She called him “unfixable” and gave up on him. It always had to be Felecia’s way, no matter what. She was more spoiled than I was, and no one-not even her parents- had said no to her.  I never did like the way she tried to “fix” someone, but Felecia did her own thing, while I did mine.

  “What’s his name?” I asked, trying to pay attention to her.

  She smiled bigger, her blue eyes excited, “Jace,” she said.

  I know this chapter is kind of short, but I wanted to make it exciting and full of suspense >:D I hope y'all like it :3.