Chapter 13

Felecia’s POV……………..

      I zipped up my red Satin Crepe Dress I got from the designer Nicole Miller. I checked myself out in my full body mirror in my giant bedroom. I knew for a fact I looked amazing in it, it hugged me perfectly in all the right places, some people had the nerve to call me hot headed, I called it me being honest. I took my hair out of the sloppy bun and ran my fingers through it. Tonight was Ryan’s party, again, and I wanted him to be able not to keep his eyes off of me. I hoped Jace would be there, my pulse quickened at the thought of making him fall head over heels with me. I didn’t get why Andyln defended him, did she have a crush on him? I pondered that for a moment, and decided no, she wasn’t over Evan.

    I applied make up on to my acne free skin, making sure my eye lashes were as long as possible, and applied my pink lipstick from Lancome. I put on my black dangling ear rings, and black eyeliner to go with my black pumps from the designer Brian Atwood. I heard my phone going off, playing my favorite song.

  “Hello?” I said, making my voice have a flirtatious sound.

   “Hey, I just saw yo man and yo best friend at Starbucks,” Ryan said, being loud and laughing.

    “What are you talking about?” I demanded, forgetting to flirt.

    “That guy you were talking to at my last party and Andyln, they looked super close to each other too,” he laughed again and hung up, not caring about my response or what I had to say to that.

      Did Andyln have a crush on Jace? Yes, she did meet him first, but no, I already claimed him first, so she decides to flirt with him still? Of course, she was my best friend, but sometimes she pissed me off so much. Like her dating Evan, she should’ve never dated him.  But while she was in Italy this past summer, him and I did hook up, we were completely drunk though, so I didn’t count that. But we avoided each other after that, and promised we wouldn’t tell anyone what happened. I kind of wanted it to happen again, and I didn’t care about Andyln’s feelings either. I wondered why she never told me about Jace, maybe scared I was going to steal him away from her. Yes, she was gorgeous, with her long dirty blonde hair, and light brown eyes and perfect figure. But she was quiet, and she was OCD, she didn’t know how to have fun at all.

   Since when was Jace her type? He looked like the type not to care if the world was going up in flames. Maybe he was one of those stoner guys who just smoked weed all day, either way he had bad habits and I would fix him. I knew Andyln thought I couldn’t do it, but she will just wait and see. That boy is mine, and far from hers.