Chapter 25

I felt his weight on top of me and him lower his head and kiss my lips, I could hear his breathing, and my heart beat faster every second. I ran my fingers through his hair, and cupped his perfect face in my hands. I stared in his dark brown eyes; I was so close to his face I could finally see his black pupils in his eyes. Jace kissed me everywhere on my face as his fingers toyed with my belt loops on my jeans, I wanted to stop him but at the same time I didn’t.

  Jace and I went with Jade and her friends to the movies, he fit in with Jade’s friends, and they all liked him. After the movie we all hung out at the park, one of Jade’s friends asked him about playing guitar, I saw his expression get very serious; he wants to get a scholarship on playing guitar, I realized that night as he told us. I knew he could do it; he was very passionate about his work. All my nervousness of them not liking him completely went away, when we all departed Jace drove me home, I had an urge to touch him as he drove me home, I had to sit on my hands to control myself. I had no idea what was wrong with me, I never felt like this before.

   I replayed the events from earlier tonight in my head as he kissed me, and remembered his expression when he talked about his career and college. I smiled and I felt Jace smile, I opened my eyes and saw Jace staring at me, he had another serious expression on his face. I traced his jaw line with my finger, feeling where he hadn’t shaved, and running my finger across it.

 “What is it?” I mumbled looking at his lips.

  “Nothing,” he responded quickly, and kissed me.

  “Hold on, seriously, what is it?” I asked him, getting worried.

 “You’re perfect. I think I love you,” He responded, looking in my eyes, his face turning red.

       I felt a huge smile spread across my face, and I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I never felt like this with Evan, I didn’t get that giddy or excited when he kissed me. When Jace kissed me, it felt perfect, like everything was right. His shirt was taken off, revealing his toned and muscular body; I kissed his shoulders and chest, and saw him smile. My shirt slipped over my head, showing my bra that was black from Hanro.

   “Do you want too..” he trailed off, looking serious and scared, maybe?

    “It’s my first time,” I responded, avoiding eye contact and felt my face flush.

     He lifted my chin and kissed me, “It is for me too.” He responded, and I felt myself smile.

         I would lose my virginity to someone who I loved, and they would lose theirs to me. I felt special, and I thought I was literally in love with him. I planned out losing my virginity a long time ago, it was supposed to be perfect, the right song, the right setting. I realized me planning out seemed childish and silly, I’m glad it didn’t go according to plan.