Chapter 18

Felecia’s POV…..

      I took out the hairband of my sleek sexy ponytail I had it in. Today was only Monday, but it felt like the longest day of my life, so far that is. I heard my phone vibrate, and saw that Andyln was calling, I wonder what she wanted.

  “Hello?” I said, checking my hair to see if I need a haircut.

   “How could you?” I heard her say, sounding like she was crying.

    “What are you talking about?” I asked.

     “Evan told me what you did this past summer with him, you and him had sex. I can’t believe you would do something like that to me. I thought you were my friend,” she said smoothly.

      I always think before I speak, so I decided to think about this. I could deny it, or be a bitch about it. But at the same time, I didn’t want her feelings to get hurt even though they were probably already hurt. A part of me, I would never admit it out loud, still did care about her. She was my best friend since fourth grade, I don’t think I could ever forget about her.  I decided to tell her the truth, there was some part of me that cared about people’s feelings, just deep down.

     “Yeah, we did,” I responded without much emotion.

          I heard her inhale deeply, and she was dead quiet, and she hung up.

 I knew she would call back later, and yell at me, and I would yell back, after all, she did piss me off. I called claims on Jace, and she still went to Starbucks with him, and flirted with him. I did lie to Jade though, saying Andyln was at Ryan’s party all over him, wanting her to be on my side. I was a very cruel person who believed in brain washing someone to get what I wanted; I didn’t see the big deal anyway.  I liked a challenge, especially against Andyln, she was fun to compete with. She was too fragile though, she could break easy, I didn’t like the fact that she was soft hearted.

  At least she had a boyfriend, a voice chided inside my head. I huffed out a sigh in aggravation. Evan didn’t treat her the way she deserved. I picked up my phone, thinking of what I was about to do. His dumb ass told on him and I over this past summer, and he think he was going to get away with it? I heard the phone ring, my heart sped faster, adrenaline rushing through my veins. He was about to get cussed out.