sixteen - "The trio?"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

I woke up the next day with a headache and immediately knew today was going to suck. I got up from the bed and put on some music and started making myself look a bit presentable because today was Monday which meant school - yay, so fun. Not.

I put some blush, mascara, and some lip gloss on and started getting dressed. Today, I was wearing black jeans, black arctic monkeys band tee. And, I had a lot of jewelry on. I looked good.

I heard a car honk outside, which meant that Ruby and Cody were here to pick me up for school. Ruby thought it was a good idea for me to third wheel with them because she wanted us to get to know each other more and because she didn't want me to take the bus with - I quote her exact words- "Sweaty people and pedophiles,"

Don't ask where she got the pedophile part from, it must be one of the disgusting encounters in her life that left a trauma.

I got into the car and were, met by two pair of red faces, "Morning guys!" I spoke, breaking the tension.

"Morning to you too," Cody said and Ruby mouthed something that looked like, "You have to tell me everything" Oh no.

Yesterday with Sargent and the whole Ryan drama was just way too much for me. I was for, some dumb reason, very and I mean VERY hurt by Sargent's words. I don't usually care about what people think about me because at the end of the day, I know myself better than anyone else and, that's all that matters to me. But the way he spoke and looked right into my eyes while calling me an easy target shot right through my heart. I was hurt because the situation I was in really made me look like a real easy target, but that was not the case. I just wanted to feel a bit of rush and excitement - get in trouble, in other words. I know that makes me sound very childish and naive. But I'm not a village girl anymore. I want to explore and test my limits. I love feeling rebellious and feel the excitement of doing something I know I should not be doing.

As for Ryan fucking Adler, I'm so done with him this time. Leaving me like a little doll in the middle of a place I have no damn clue about was just the last straw. If only my mom knew that I had been sneaking out with a murderer. I'm crazy, I know but, I had totally forgotten about his extracurricular activities. I wonder if Sargent knows about them? Is he mixed in with such stuff too?

My thoughts were interrupted when I realized that we had arrived at school. I got out of the car, and that's when I saw it.

A girl with blonde hair with the most fashionable yet revealing outfit was having a deep and - by the looks of it- a funny conversation with Sargent since he was laughing like a monkey on molly.

Since when did Hills even laugh? Was he even capable of such things? My eyes must be deceiving me.

"Wait, isn't that-"

"Sam!!" Cody finished Ruby's sentence and ran right to the blondie beside the monkey on molly, hugging her.

"Let me introduce you, Samantha Coleman, daughter of James Coleman, one of the richest man in town and the final person of the trio" Ruby finished, looking a bit jealous.

"The trio?"

"Yeah you know, Cody, Sargent and Samantha" Ruby replied to my question dragging out Cody's and Barbie's name.

"She and Sargent must be really close since she made the ice king laugh" I laughed, a strange feeling stirring inside of me. Am I gonna get sick?

"Yeah, well they're childhood friends" Ruby said and pursed her lips while we walked into the school.

"Oh, that explains it" I replied while putting my bag into my locker.

"Well, Samantha is very possessive of the ice king but she never gets it through her head that Sargent will never see her more than a friend" she continued, rolling her eyes.

"What's there to like? Sargent is an asshole, I can't stand him, I don't understand how he can get any girls with that attitude" I spoke replaying all the events I've had with him.

"Right! About that... Care to give me the backstory to yesterday's events?" Ruby said and my eyes widened.

"Uh you know I have a quick thing to do. Bye!" I quickly explained and started running to class.

"Willow! Come here right now!" I heard Ruby yell but I was already long gone.

Thank god she was not taking the same class as me.

While I was trying to find the classroom I heard a really beautiful melody coming from what I'm guessing the assembly hall since the sign on the door said so.

I slowly pushed the door open and was met by a guy with light brown wavy, almost curly hair, playing a piano on stage. He looked... like an angel. He was playing the piano like nothing I've seen before, it was truly a beautiful view and the melody was indescribable.

Soon he was done with playing and I was immediately clapping my hands.

The pianist guy turned his head fast when he heard me and looked shocked.

"I've never seen someone play a piano, live, with such passion" I told him and walked closer to the stage.

"Thank you" he replied  when I was in front of the stage and jumped down.

"I'm Willow" I introduced myself and shaked his hand.

"I'm Gray, Gray Coleman" he introduced himself.

Gray Coleman? Coleman...Coleman?

"Wait? Are you by any chance related to Samantha Coleman?" I asked, trying to find some kind of resemblance between them.

"Yeah, she's my twin. You know her?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh no, I've just heard a lot about her..." I answered him with a smile.

Gray had good taste in clothes, he was very stylish but kept it very formal. Just by looking at him I knew that he cared about his looks. He had a very handsome face and bright green eyes.

We talked a bit more and he told me that him and his family were back from a long vacation in Paris because of his aunt's fashion show and his dad's business meetings. Well the fashion part makes very sense now that I remember his sister's clothes too.

Gray and I were deep in the conversation when I realized something. Something really bad.

"Crap! I'm late to class!"

Agnes was definitely telling my mom about me attending classes late this time .

Not me being way too excited about publishing a new chapter and forgetting to put edits on it lol

Not me being way too excited about publishing a new chapter and forgetting to put edits on it lol. Anyways thank you for reading chapter sixteen and giving LTHY a chance <3 AND I'm so thankful for all the support and your amazing comments. Love to you all :)