seventeen - "I should've known you were behind all this"

S A R G E N T

S A R G E N T

I've never felt love. Not that I'm worthy of love. My dad never loved me, and my mom never even cared enough to love me. After Blaine, I was just a ghost. A ghost that was a reminder that their eldest son was dead. I don't really remember much of our lives before...the accident it's a blur for me. I'm telling myself every day that it's one of the things the universe is making me pay with, for my fault in Blaine's death, just like my dad always told me. The price I'm paying is not remembering the happiest moments of my life before all this.

I can never ask myself why I'm suffering all the time because I know exactly why I'm paying. As the days go by, I'm dying, inside, even more. My life is just a black and white painting, and I'm an unnecessary ornament on the shelf. I will never allow myself to see any color in my life because the dark part of my life will always take it away from me. I will never be able to forgive myself for something...something that's not my fault.

Sometimes I look at the people around me, and I envy them so much it makes me boil. They're all happy. And they allow themselves to feel that way. Normal people, unlike me, fall in love, get married, have children, live happily ever after. And I will just like today always lean on a wall and watch them from a distance, knowing that the price I'm paying with is my happiness. This is my curse.

Before I can drown even more in my mind, I crash into something that spreads a weird feeling inside of me, I'm warm, and it feels like my hands are tingling.

I look down and see that I've crashed into the one and only, Edwards. I'm holding her by the wrist, trying to steady her.

"Watch where you're going" is the only thing that slips out of my mouth, and I let go of her wrist immediately, not liking the feeling I get while touching her wrist.

"Sorry, mister, I can't even handle someone accidentally crashing into me, but I'm actually in a hurry, so kindly fuck off," she rolled her eyes and ran away.

How come Edwards always ends up getting on my nerves by just doing the bare minimum. I will eventually have to show her who the king is. So she can know her place, just like everyone else in this school. And I have a great idea in mind. I just need Sam to help me.

W I L L O W

"I just crashed into Sargent and of course his courteous self started crying about me not watching where I'm going" I told Ruby and she started laughing.

"Sargent was not always like this you know, he was the nicest guy but he changed overnight whe- oh no" Ruby stopped talking and looked behind me. The sounds of heels walking towards us made me also look behind me and Samantha Coleman was walking right towards us, with a smile on her face.

She ignored Ruby beside me and stretched her hand out for me to shake, "Hello, I'm Samantha Coleman and you're my new bestie" she ended her rambling and I shaked her hand back in confusion and I looked beside me and saw the same confusion in Ruby's eyes.