fifteen - "I don't know why I even saved your dumbass"

S A R G E N T

S A R G E N T

The race was about to start and, I couldn't keep my eyes off of Edwards. How can she be so reckless and get dragged into stuff like this. That piece of shit Adler probably have some disgusting plans about Edwards.

I'm leaning on my car, watching Edwards talk with Adler's friends while waiting for the race to start. Adler walks over to Edwards and puts his hand on her back, making her laugh at something he whispers in her ear.

Damn it! Stop looking at her Sargent, you dumbass. Why would you care about Edwards safety? She's probably enjoying Adler's disgusting hands on her.

"Yo! Sargent!, The race is about to start! Get ready!" My thoughts were interrupted by T, and, upon hearing the mention of the race, I could feel the adrenaline slowly creeping on me. But it was also the drugs getting into my head. I loved this feeling. I felt so light and carefree.

I got into my car and looked outside of the car window and, I saw Adler dragging Edwards to his car. Fucking hell, I can't lose this. I don't even care about Edwards. Why am I worried about her getting hurt? She's nothing to me. If anything, I despise her, now more than ever seeing her with Adler.

I pushed on the button, and the car window went down and looked at Adler still trying to drag Edwards into his car, "Adler, I don't think Edwards should get into your car. She's not the best at giving people any good luck," I said, giving Edwards a cocky look while letting out a laugh.

Edwards looked at me with a surprising fire in her eyes and smiled at me while getting into Adlers car, "You sure about that, you dickhead" I heard Adler say, but my eyes were, focused on Edwards sitting in that piece of shits car.

I had to win this. I have to stop thinking about her.

Adler had now gotten into his car, and we were both ready. I'm going to ruin his day and show him who the king is.

I looked at the redhead, counting down and getting the green flag ready. And slowly got my foot ready to push the gas pedal.

"Police! Police!" Are you fucking kidding me!

Red and blue lights were, showing like a shadow behind the trees around the racing area, signaling that the cops were close. I looked around me and saw that Edwards had gotten out of the car, looking around like a lost dumbass that she is.

"Get in the car, you, dumbass!" I yelled while watching Edwards run towards my car. She got in, and her perfume was already smelling everywhere.

I pressed the gas pedal as hard as I could, ignoring the panting of her beside me. I looked at the rear-view mirror and saw that the cops weren't coming after us, I didn't actually care because mom could bail me out, as always, but I'm too tired and mad for that this time.

"Where did Adler go? Leaving his little princess," I asked, giving Willow a quick glance.

I heard her murmur something and look down in embarrassment? That pussy left her, didn't he?

"I didn't hear you?" I asked again, getting on her nerves on purpose.

"I don't fucking know? Okay? As soon as he heard the cops, he just left me standing there! Are you happy? Now that you know?"

"Why did you get out of his car in the first place?"

"I don't know, I panicked. I didn't want to end up in the police station because my dumbass trusted that jerk and sneaked out," she replied staring at, me with those pretty eyes.

Wait, what? Pretty? Fuck no, this is not happening.

You're not worth anything than pain, Sargent.

The rest of the car ride was quiet, and I didn't bother making any conversation because I don't care about what Edwards thinks of me.

I stopped the car a few blocks away from her house - since she so nicely asked me to do so - and watched her get out of the car, walking a few steps, and start walking back to the car again.

She opened the door and looked around a little, her face getting a bit red.

"Uhm, thank you for, uh, you know, saving me, I guess,"

"No problem, I love saving stupid, naive girls who fall for the first asshole they meet," I told her, getting mad at the thought of her and Adler again. What is wrong with me?

" You know what, Hills! You're an asshole! I never asked you to save me, alright? Why can't you stop being such a prick every time?" she yelled and, I was getting even madder.

"I don't know why I even saved your dumbass!" I tried to calm myself but failed and continued ranting, "My god! You're so stupid! Do you actually think that Ryan would like a girl like you? You're an easy catch for him, waiting to be, ruined." I finished, not realizing the teary eyes looking back at me.

For the first time in forever, this weird, disgusting feeling took over my gut and, I felt like breaking something.

"Willow, I'm so sor-"

"Save it, Hills, I'm so done with you always finding a way to ruin my day, even more," she interrupted me while closing the door shut.

The awful feeling inside me was growing while watching her walk into her house, knowing that I really made Willow cry.

And now I had to deal with T and the boss.

Damn it!

It's been such a long time since I last updated, I know

It's been such a long time since I last updated, I know. But I've had so much to do and I just didn't have the time to write, I'm sorry. I've read all of your amazing messages and comments, and even replied back to some of you. Thank you so much for the support! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter <3