Love To Break You - Published Now

Hello guys!!! The first three chapters of Love To Break You (Ryan's story) is published now :)

I hope you'll enjoy reading the story of Ryan and Celine <3 This is the description and a little scene from the first chapter....

DESCRIPTION:

𝐑𝐲𝐚𝐧 - Four years ago I was falsely accused of something I didn't do by the girl I let in. I heard she's back in town now, it's time to break her just the way she broke me. But she'll never be able to pick up the pieces once I'm done with her.

She took my life away from me and I'm going to break hers away.

𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 - Four years ago I was blackmailed to accuse 𝘩𝘪𝘮 of something he never did. I'm back in town now and everyone knows the truth. He knows I'm here and he's out to get me.

He wants to break me but he doesn't know the whole story and he can never find out about it.

Even if it means that he'll hate me forever.

A little scene from the first chapter - it's a flashback:

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄

*FOUR YEARS AGO*

I'm finally going to tell him that I loved him.

I watched Ryan get out of his car and the loud cheering made me nervous but I still kept my smile up as I ran to hug him.

"Oh my god! You were amazing out there! You freaking won!" I chuckled as he tightly hugged me and he planted multiple kisses on my neck.

I held his face between my hands and caressed his cheek, "Stop, you know I don't like doing things like that out in the open"

"I'm sorry Angel, I got carried away, you know this is my way of showing you how much I appreciate you in my life - and I have more ways than that" he whispered the last part, planting a single kiss on my neck once again, making me blush.

***

I hope you'll enjoy reading it:)