forty one - "What are we gonna do now, mom?"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

"H-how did you find us?" my mom asked.

Victor tsked and smiled like a psychopath, "Amore mio, the real question is for how long did I know that you've been here?" he said, his italian accent coming through his words.

"What do you mean?" I asked and his eyes were on me immediately. His look made the hairs on my arm stand up, there was something behind it. Love? I can't trust this man.

He got a bit closer to me but my mom stopped him midway, "Don't get closer" she said, making his eyes move back to me.

"I'm not going to ask you for permission to get closer to my daughter that you STOLE from me" he said, his voice getting louder making me flinch.

He pushed her lightly to the side and came closer, "You look just like your mother, a beautiful young lady" he said ruffling my hair, softly, he was trying to -not- hurt me.

It made me get a flashback of all those kids and their dads in the park, when their dad ruffled their hair and they all laughed together.

In midway I remembered what an awful man he was and pushed his hand making him look at me in disbelief.

He didn't take his eyes off of me and I was ready for him to slap me or something, "What did you tell her?" he said and I knew the question was for my mother.

"The truth" was all she answered and he walked back towards her, getting into her face.

"What truth? Amore mio. There's only your side of the story. You never wanted to accept my love for you. Yes, your father forced you into this but I loved you from the second my eyes met you. You never even wanted to give me a chance? And for what! That worthless man who would have never given you the life and love I would've given you!" He yelled the last part.

"Victor...Tell me how you found us" My mom asked once again, changing the subject.

"I found you through Toby. He...was the head leader of the gang we worked with through Italy and the US. He blabbered about his wife's friend and daughter moving in and it caught my interest. I've known that you were here for awhile now.

Also, a few nights ago while I was doing some business. My men who were watching out for danger saw a girl hiding and watching us. They followed her and it turned out it was my lovely daughter who doesn't know how to stay out of trouble" he continued and I let out a hmph and turned my head to another direction when he looked at me. How ironic. You're the real trouble.

Reality hit me like a brick and I realized what was happening even clearer when I saw the gun behind his back.

"What are you gonna do to us?" I asked worriedly  and he smiled at me, this man is dangerous but I can't seem to stop having some kind of love towards him because at the end of the day with all his darkness he's my father.

"Absolutely nothing principessa, puoi andare avanti e vivere la tua vita, senza alcuna preoccupazione"(You can go ahead and live your life without any worries) he said and I looked at him questiongly and he laughed weirdly as he turned his look back to my mother who had sat down on the sofa with both hands on her face, barely holding on. She knew something bad was going to happen.

"Amore mio, you didn't even bother with teaching our daughter her native language, by the way, nice name you chose for both of you. But you'll always be Marie to me and she'll always be Noemi" he said pointing to me.

Noemi.Noemi.Noemi.Noemi

My head was hurting.

"Where's my friend and her family! What did you do to them!" my mom got up and started hitting on his chest making him laugh.

I stood and watched the scene in shock. Was this what my life would've been like if my mom stayed with this monster?

"I haven't done anything to them, of course. This is business amore, I paid that friend of yours and her husband a load of money to shut up and play a nice act" he said and my heart dropped. It was all games?

"You're fucking sick!" my mom yelled, her tears running. Making him smile and reach forwards and dry her tears, making mom push his hand away making him frown.

"Instead of showing respect and gratefulness you're being ungrateful. You know me better than anyone Marie, if I wanted, you, that bastard and your son would've been dead a long time ago. But ah, that bastard was clever and ran away quickly and I can't find him."

"Don't call him that" I heard myself defend my brother and his eyes turned black and it was like a dark curtain had been dragged before his eyes before he got close to me and stared at me before suddenly slapping me, as hard as he could making my mother gasp in surprise.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING! TO MY DAUGHTER!" my mom yelled and pushed him away from me. I didn't feel anything but a small sting but it still hurt, my mother had never slapped me.

"YOUR DAUGHTER?! She's my daughter too! You watch that tone of yours while talking to me, young lady. I'm not like your mother! Don't ever think that being my daughter will give you the right to disrespect me, especially when it comes to those bastards" he said coming closer to me once again making me flinch and making my mother come in between us and push him once again.

"Don't come near her!" my mom yelled before he pushed her onto the floor, shocking me.

"Mom!" I yelled and bent down to help her up, realizing that she had hit her head on the table and now she had a small cut.

"I'm reminding you of this once again. You're both here, alive because of me. I own you two. If I want you dead you'll be dead in a heartbeat. Show some respect. " he said and walked closer to the hall, yes, he's going.

"If you even think of trying to run away or something or even try to pull a stunt that annoys me. I swear to god I will find and torture you until you beg me to kill you. And oh, I'll be watching out for my daughter too but I have plans for her so you better take care of OUR daughter. " he continued and turned his back and walked out of the house.

Plans?

"What are we gonna do now, mom?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

Ah, possessive men... What do we think of Victor?

Also, Amore mio = My love (in italian)

What do you think about these plans he has for Willow? What can it be?

LOOOOTS OF LOVE<3 and have an amazing day/week :))) // D.E

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts <3