sixty four - "Secrets I have held in my heart are harder to hide than I thought"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

I woke up early this morning because I wanted to spend as much time as I could with everyone and I also wanted to surprise Sargent.

I got up and washed my face and put some light makeup on after brushing my teeth. I put on some black jeans and a nirvana band tee as I rushed out of the house. I think it was almost 9 am and Sargent never wakes up before 10 am unless it's a school day but we're on summer break.

I really enjoyed early morning walks with some music to go with. Today I promised myself that I would put every negative thing in my life to the side and only focus on the positive parts. I'm also so excited because Sargent has a surprise for me and the others too and no one knows what it is.

I was in front of his house and went up some stairs before knocking on the door and I was met by Mrs. Smith, the cook that works for the Hills', "Miss Willow! Good Morning! You're early today, get in please" she greeted me with a big smile and I walked in, "Good morning Mrs.Smith, I wanted to surprise Sargent with some breakfast in bed, he hasn't woken up yet has he?"

"What a lovely idea, no he hasn't woken up yet. I can lead you to the kitchen Miss Willow" Mrs Smith said and I followed her.

I put everything that Sargent liked to eat on a tray from Nutella, strawberries, toast and orange juice. He's gonna be so happy.

I walked downstairs to get to his room and when I opened the door he was laying in the cutest position ever. His face was squished onto the pillow and he was laying on his stomach with one of his arms hanging out of the bed. I couldn't help but chuckle at him, he must've gotten really tired at prom yesterday, he's probably not used to having so much... real fun.

I put the tray on his bedside table and caressed his face making a smile appear on his face. I slightly got closer to his face, "I know you're awake" I whispered and he let out a chuckle, "How did you know?" he asked, his morning voice making the butterflies dance around in my tummy.

"Your eyelids moved way too much for someone who's sleeping and you started smiling duh." I said and he nodded, "You're early today" he said and I pointed at the tray, "I wanted to surprise my love with some breakfast in bed" I said and looked at me with an adoring look, "You're amazing baby" he said and gave me a big hug which made me land on him and of course we couldn't take our hands off of each other and started making out.

I let go of his face and just looked into his eyes, "What's the surprise?" I asked and he groaned, "So this is the reason behind the breakfast in bed and morning surprises" he teased and I chuckled, "No not at all! I just want to knoooow" I tried again but he didn't even give a clue about the surprise. He took a strawberry from the tray and basically pushed it into my mouth making me laugh, "You know that won't stop me from asking" I said and he made an evil face, "But this will" he said and tackled me, making us both end up on the floor.