fifty three - "I think you're lying. I heard you like cars"

TW: Mention of - AB*SE, C*TS

W I L L O W

"I can't believe it's almost summer break. Two more months and we're closer to college" Gray said and I smiled, college, new start. Summer break and more Sargent.

Me, Ruby and Gray were sitting at a small café near our school since we had a half day at school.

"I'm so excited. This year went by in a blink of an eye and I can't believe that I've almost known you guys for a year." I said and Ruby nodded her head.

"Well, what are your plans for college? W, I know that you want to go to that medicine school in Seattle but what about you Gray?" Ruby asked.

"I'm planning to go to that art school here in Colorado. What about Sargent?" he asked me and my mood dropped when I remembered his words about not wanting to go to college.

"He's not going to college"

"Why? He's even better than me when it comes to drawing and stuff" Gray said and I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know. I don't want to bother him and ruin his mood. He knows what's best for him" I said and Gray nodded.

I heard my phone go off and saw that I had gotten a message from an unknown number.

"I have a surprise for you tonight. Be ready" - Santo.

"What happened? Your face dropped?" Ruby asked and I met her eyes, "Nothing, It's a message from a makeup site. They sent me a coupon code" I lied and she nodded her head.

"W, have you heard anything from Elijah? He has been MIA since the last time he came over to dad's and I'm worried. I even talked to Miles and he said that Elijah has been ignoring his calls."

I tried to avoid his eyes and looked around the café. Guess he doesn't know anything, "Oh, I don't know the last time I talked to him, he was on his way to Miles" I said and Gray looked disappointed. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I have to find Elijah and talk to him. We can't go on like this.

***

S A R G E N T

"How are you today Sargent?" Dr Haynes asked and I smiled.

"Better than ever. I think this is the happiest I've been my whole life and to be honest I'm anxious that something will ruin it" I said, with honesty and she nodded her head.

"I'm happy to hear that but I hate to say this but today will be the day that we reopen one of your deepest wounds" she said and saw that my mood instantly dropped, "BUT this will be so worth it. I promise you, you will feel so light and refreshed once you open up about it" she ended her words and I nodded my head, waiting for her to continue.

"You mentioned your dad and his...abuse. What more did he do? Did you ever understand the reason behind it?" she asked and thousands of memories crossed my mind. Reminding me of the scars behind my back and the cuts...