thirty three - "You'll always be my little girl"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

"I'm going to fail this test so badly" I whined as I took a sip of my tea.

"No you're literally one of the smartest people I know, don't worry, believe in yourself" Gray assured me but I had a hard time believing in myself.

The past weeks have been so stressful and I've never had such big changes and events in my life. Literally I grew up in a small place with no drama and all this drama going around literally made me so tired and well unfocused.

I was sitting in a cafeteria with Gray, he was studying for his math test while I was studying for my physics test that I will be having in 2 days. Today was wednesday which meant that it had barely been twenty four hours since Sargent left me.

My eyes are still sore from all of the crying in the car back home and well Ruby had to comfort me the whole way so I kinda felt sorry for her too. I've been trying to not think about the fact that he was away but it's been very hard since Sargent had taken quite a bit of space in my life and he was basically becoming the center part of my days.

He had in a way become the heart of my life, and my life was like a body, without the heart, the body would be unable to function and that's how I feel right now that he's not here, my life here,now, feels weird and it's like I can't focus without his energy around me and knowing that I will not see him today or tomorrow really consumed a lot of positive energy from my soul.

"Ugh, I don't know Gray, I feel so unfocused and this migraine is killing me"

"You want me to go and buy you an Advil or something?" he asked and I smiled, Gray was genuinely such a sweet guy.

"No, it's okay we're going to leave in a few anyways since it's getting late, I can wait until I get home"

"You're right it's really getting late, I totally forgot about the time. Well we can study for a few more minutes and leave" he said and I nodded and tried to study.

***

"Are you sure that you don't want me to leave you?" Gray asked once we got out of the cafeteria.

"Yes, I'm sure, besides I'm really in need of a walk, it feels like i can't breathe" I explained and he nodded his head and we hugged as he got into his car and waved before he drove away.

"Well, let's listen to some music" I murmured as I only put the left earphone on.

I was listening to Sargents playlist he shared with me and I was drowning in thoughts of us having a happy life. I didn't care about his disorder at all. In my eyes he was only the guy I liked, his disorder didn't defy him at all, he was an amazing person deep down and I knew that, his disorder was a part of him that I totally accepted. But the way his mom handled things bothered me so much and I knew that she wasn't really a fan of me because I could see the truth. She didn't care about his well being, she only wants to get rid of him for the time being so he doesn't come in between her business trips. I don't understand how a mother can act so ignorant about her own child's well being.

I was going through a small way when I dropped my earphone.

"Ugh, really" I picked it up, just as I heard some voices and as always my curiosity got the best of me.

I followed where the voices were coming from and saw a bunch of dangerous looking men in suits and a familiar car - Ryan's car.

I spotted Ryan right away as he was leaning on his car, talking to a man with curly blonde hair and a really muscular figure and he was looking really angry considering his tone and the way his body language was. There was another man too and he was standing beside Ryan and the blonde man and he looked terrified.

"Victor, I-I will try to find the money you need, just please don't kill me, I have children, my wife is sick, they all need me" the terrified man begged the blonde man - Victor.

"You stole from me Marco! No one steals from Victor Alessi!" the man -Victor- said and suddenly pulled a gun out of his pocket and pointed it to the man's head as I let out a silent gasp.

Oh no, no, no,no, move Willow! Move! This is not your type of trouble, this is way out of my league! Fucking hell, Ryan was really in THOSE type of business for real.

I turned around and ran as fast as I could and when I had run for a few minutes a gunshot was heard.

OH MY GOD! They killed the man!

I started running even faster and when I got home, I was so out of breath it felt like my lungs were about to explode.

"Hey, Hey! Willow, honey what happened? You look really pale?" I couldn't even answer my mom as I ran into the bathroom and started throwing up uncontrollably as my mom tried to hold my hair.

When I was done with the puking, my mom helped me wash my face and started asking questions.

"Is this about Sargent?" she asked as she followed me into my room.

I had to lie, I can't tell her that I literally saw a man get killed. What if someone saw me? I would put her in danger.

"Uh, no mom, I'm just really stressed for, you know the physics test I'm going to have on friday" she didn't buy it, of course.

"You know since we moved here we haven't been having any girl talks or anything? And honey you've stopped sharing stuff with me like you used to. I don't want to bother you much but I'm worried about your health. I know I've told you this several times but I'm always here for you, not just as a mom but as a best friend" she said with a sad smile and we were both getting teary-eyed as always. My mom was my everything.

"I'm perfectly fine, I promise you mom, I love you and besides you don't have to worry about me that much anymore I'm a big girl now" I explained as we hugged each other for a while.

"You'll always be my little girl" she said as we chuckled.

I hope I can be a really great mom just like her when I'm older and have kids.

Hello!!! Hope you liked chapter 33 of LTHY!!! I already miss Sargent

:( hehe.

Guess Ryan really is a piece of shit lol. And well, now we have a Victor too? oop.

Don't forget to vote and comment xx

Have an amazing weekend and easter!!! Lots of love <3 // D.E