forty five - "Shots"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

"Wow, W you look bomb" Ruby said and I smiled shyly. I really did look good.

Ruby was at my house and we were getting ready for Cody's birthday party and I was so excited to relax and forget about everything.

"You know Sargent will definitely regret that you guys broke up when he sees you like this" Nevermind. Night ruined already. I forgot about him.

"I don't care," I said and fixed my dress. My hair was curled and I had a satin red dress on that was a bit over my knees. My makeup was simple, some eyeliner and matte red lipstick.

"You keep complimenting me but Cody will be SALIVATING when he sees you" I said, wiggling my eyebrows making her blush.

"I mean I really do look amazing so, duh he better" she complimented herself while flipping her black hair over her shoulder, her hair having gotten so much longer since the first time we started talking. Ruby had also bought a satin dress like mine but hers was blue and she looked really hot.

I laughed at her and we heard Gray's car, "We better get going" I said and walked outside, Ruby right behind me after locking the door. Mom was working late today.

"I miss my boyfriend already," Ruby said and I laughed.

"You're going to see him now, so SMILE"

***

The place was full and when I tell you FULL I mean full until the point that people were rubbing themselves on the walls while walking through the place because there were dancing BODIES everywhere.

"Wow, you didn't tell me you were going to invite so many people," Ruby said while hugging Cody and he chuckled.

"I didn't either, I guess people just invited others with them, nothing to be bothered about. The more the merrier" he said and I saw that Gray was on his way with the drinks he got us all.

"Thanks'" I said and grabbed the drink he gave me. I took a sip of it and tried to not think about the burning taste it left. The more sips I took, the more relaxed I got. I walked away from the guys to get more drinks and I found myself at the bar part of the party and I ordered way too many shots and I knew immediately that I was drunk as hell.

"What's a hot girl like you doing here all alone?" I heard a voice right beside my ear and I turned around and got face to face with a really hot guy.

"Shots" I said and he chuckled, "I'm Adam"

"Willow"

"So Willow, wanna dance?"

"Y-yeah why not" I could barely talk because of the alcohol.

Adam, dragged me into the crowd and we were having so much fun. He had his hands on my waist and I was literally grinding on to him while chuckling like a crazy girl. I was so drunk, fuck.

"You're so damn hot" he said while getting closer to my face but I didn't respond. I was not interested, I just wanted to have fun.

"I have to go out and get some fresh air" I said and walked away, not realizing that he was following me.

I saw that there was a bench a few meters away from the party house when I got here so I walked over to that bench and sat down, barely holding myself up. Maybe I should've chilled on the drinking part.

"Why did you walk away?" I heard a voice beside me and I looked up and saw -what's his name again?- oh, yeah Adam standing.

"I thought you heard me, I just wanted to get some fresh air" he nodded his head and sat down beside me.

"Do you wanna go somewhere with me?" he said and I smiled, oh no, brain don't do this now, don't let the alcohol get to you.

"Why?" I asked and he got closer to my face and I wanted to throw up.

He touched my chin slowly and took a really hurtful grip of my face and I started struggling, he was trying to force kiss me, "Stop, I don't think this is a good idea" I said and he smirked and his grip got harder, "Ow! I said stop it, let go!"

"She said let go you fucking dickhead" I heard the voice that made my heart jump.

"Dude, don't be a cockblocker and just walk away." Adam said with a chuckle and when I realized that his grip on my chin had disappeared I got up from the bench and I looked at Sargent who were staring back at me with fire in his eyes. He looked mad.

He was all dressed in black, with a vodka bottle in his hand and he looked so different. Like a mess. Ruined. But not as ruined as me.

"Where do you think you're going hot stuff?" I heard Adam again and I screamed when he dragged my wrist and I almost fell.

"She doesn't want you near her you fucker" I heard Sargent right beside me before he crushed the vodka bottle in his hand onto Adams head and started to beat him up until he couldn't stand.

"Sargent! Stop it! He's out!" I tried to stop him but he wouldn't stop.

"No! He hurt you! Don't fucking tell me to stop!" he said and my head was racing and I did what I thought would stop him, unwillingly might I add, he better not think that I've forgiven him or something idiotic like that.

I hugged him from behind and rested my head on his back and just closed my eyes as I felt him stop kicking Adam, who was laying on the ground with blood everywhere on his face. Sargent stiffened when he felt my arms around him but relaxed immediately.

"Are you calm now?" I heard myself murmur while letting go of him.

He turned around and looked into my eyes and reached for the hair that had gotten over my eyes a bit, "Yes"

"Great, thanks for the uh help" I said and he chuckled softly.

"I will never let anyone hurt you"

"Yeah , I know, you do that job by yourself very well" I said and walked away, leaving him with an Adam who was still unconscious.

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm a bit tired today and I had no energy to write more, but the next chapter will be longer, I promise :)

I hope you still liked todays chapter (45) and  I want to say, I hate men like Adam, that always ruins the party lol.

Don't forget to leave your thoughts on the comment section and don't forget to tap the star and leave  a vote :)))))

Lots of love and thank you so much for reading!!! <3 //D.E