sixty - "Summertime Sadness"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

6 days left. 6 damn days.

"Ms. Edwards? Would you like to talk about your grade in chemistry?" the chemistry teacher asked while approaching me.

"Yes I would like that" I said with a small smile as she told me my grade.

I can't believe I'm walking into hell. I looked at Sargent talking to one of his classmates after the teacher left and I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

I came to Colorado with an unneeded new start with the force of my mother and she's happy and that makes me happy. But knowing that I found something so so so fucking meaningful to me after having no one to lean onto and love the way I love Sargent, my heart is breaking into million pieces and this painful feeling is eating at me.

I looked at the way his sky blue eyes moved around and found my brown ones. He smiled at me and blew a kiss as I smiled back and made a heart. The guy he was talking with laughed at us and I blushed. I don't want to go.

I've never been so stuck. I have no way out? Literally no way out if I don't choose to let someone die. Well that someone being my damn boyfriend.

"Your boyfriend seems way too happy, for being someone who's going to lose his girl in a few days" I heard the annoying voice of Ryan.

"Ryan? What're you doing here? And lower your fucking voice" I said and he chuckled and before he could answer me, Sargent approached us, "Who gave you the right to be so close to my girl, Adler?" Sargent said and Ryan rolled his eyes, "Take a chill pill, Hills. I'm only here to invite dear Willow to our last family dinner, we'll be having tonight" he said and my heart stopped, "Last?" Sargent asked with one raised eyebrow, "Ah, it's just Ryan being a weirdo. I just don't like seeing him so that will be the last dinner I'll have with him there" I tried to save myself but luckily Sargent believed it, "Fair enough" he shrugged and I leaned into his side making him put his arm around my waist, making the butterflies go crazy.

"I'm going to puke. This lovey dovey thing is killing me" Ryan said as he walked away making Sargent give him a confused look, "Why is he talking like I forced him to stay here and watch us?" I chuckled at his words, "No idea babe. Do you want to do something after school?" I asked and Sargent made a sad face, "I can't. I have therapy. But can we do something tomorrow?" he said and I couldn't hide my sad face, "Hey? We have all the time in the world so don't be so sad. I have to leave for class now, I love you Willow" he said when I didn't reply as he kissed me and walked away while blowing kisses at me.

Yeah...All the time in the world.

Well, since I can't meet up with Sargent, I should spend some time with my sister before our "family dinner".

──────────────────────────────────────────

"Elsie?" I said while knocking on the big white door, while watching the maid leave me after leading me to Elsie's room.