thirty nine - Light as a feather

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

We all stood outside and watched the doctor and the nurses try to save him. They electrocuted Sargent so many times he was probably a walking battery by now.

"Please don't die, please,please,please" I muttered over and over again holding my hands over my ears, trying to block everyone's screams. We were all a mess.

I don't know how it all happened but in the middle of my breakdown I tried getting up and passed out right on spot.

And the rest is black.

***

I woke up in a hospital bed with everyone around me.

I got up immediately taking out everything they had put on me, "Is he dead? Say something! Is Sargent dead?" I yelled and they were quiet for a second before Elijah spoke.

"No, he's not dead but he's in his second operation right now. They suspected that the bullet had moved in his body and they were right. We just have to pray that they will be able to take the bullet out this time" he said and I sighed with a small feeling of hope.

God, please don't take him away from me.

I looked around the room and my eyes got stuck on Samantha who looked just as much ruined as me. Her makeup was all over her face and her hair was a mess. She really was in love with him, wasn't she?

"Samantha are you okay?" I asked and she looked up in shock and everyone else was in shock too.

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine" she said and fixed her hair, trying to look strong.

Wow. Okay.

I never had anything personally towards Samantha, she was the one who started hating on me because she thought I had gotten between her and Sargent. But by the things Ruby told me...she never had a chance with Sargent.

Oh, god my head is killing me. I'm panicking because of Sargent and on the other side I'm panicking because of the Elijah and mom situation and then there's fucking Victor too!

"Hey, what did you tell him while you were in there? The doctor said that his heart really reacted to something, he got excited or something like that?" Ruby said and I blushed, oh god.

HE DID HEAR ME! The doctor told me that he wouldn't be able to hear me!

"Uhh, I told him that once we're out of here I'll buy him as much cotton candy and chocolate ice cream as he wanted" I lied and Ruby snorted which made me glance up at the ceiling and ignore the weird looks of everyone.

"Wow, he must really love his ice cream" Ruby said sarcastically and my eyes caught the way she was looking at me and it was the "we'll talk about this later" look and I rolled my eyes at her playfully.

I didn't realize Samantha had left the room until I heard the loud sound of a door slamming. Oh.

Elijah saw the way I looked at the door and gave me a smile and I smiled back, to make it known that I didn't mind the way Samantha was acting.

I just wanted to see Sargent and spend all of my days with him.

***

S A M A N T H A (SURPRISE hihi)

I leaned on the hospital wall as I tried to get all support from it as I could while I took my Louboutin red bottom high heels off. If mother saw me like this she would've thrown these heels at my head already but right now I could care less about acting feminine.

I closed my eyes and tried to breathe from the corset she had forced onto me in the morning because it was going to help me "get a better form" in her exact words.

I was born into a world I didn't have a chance of choosing and my only anchor was Sargent. Sargent was my reality escape, every day we spent together it meant less time with my mother and that meant that I could sleep with a full stomach because Sargent knew about my struggles without me having to tell him about them. He would take me out and well, we would all three, Cody, him and I have the nicest times of my life. Those days we couldn't spend time together meant, clothes,clothes,clothes and lectures from my mom that to get a rich man, I should always look my best.

When I was around 9, me and Sargent had played football together and I don't know how it happened but I tripped on the ball and since we played on grass I got these green marks on my jeans and when I got home with those marks and mud on my hands my mom beat me. So, I learned that girls should not engage in boy activities the hard way. She beat me in such a way that didn't leave marks. Just the thought of that day makes me shudder.

Gray was always my moms favorite, the golden boy of the famous Natasha Coleman. I know why my mother never liked me, she blames me for my dad's actions. You see, after Gray and I was born my dad had stopped giving my mom his attention and she always thought that I was the reason behind it but I know that deep down she knows that I'm not the reason behind it at all. 

Why would I be the reason behind my dad's uninterest in my mother? I mean I was not born alone.  Shouldn't she be blaming Gray too? Why would she hate me so much? So many questions and not even one answer. 

I've always been a daddy's girl, I found the comfort and peace of a mother through my dad. He was always there to catch me when I fell and he was always there to tell me that I was the beautiful princess of his empire. Yes, we are very rich, some might call me spoiled but I didn't choose this and I wouldn't have chosen it because look at me, all those expensive items and I still don't feel happy. I still feel worthless. But not with Sargent.

Sargent was my everything. He was the boy who saved me and that has been like that since we were children. Being with Sargent made me feel light as a feather. With him I felt carefree even with the weight of my mother on my back.

Sargent was mine and only mine. And I know that there's no me without Sargent. 

What do we think of Samantha's POV? I actually plan to do a seperate book about her after I'm done with LTHY

What do we think of Samantha's POV? I actually plan to do a seperate book about her after I'm done with LTHY. Because she really deserves her own happiness ;)

I hope you liked todays chapter (39) I just wanted to inform you guys that I've been updating a lot these days because I have waaaay too many exams and essays coming up the upcoming weeks so I will not be able to publish as much as this week. 

Looooots of love and appreciation for the amazing support of you guys!!!! <3

Don't forget to tap the star and leave a comment about chapter 39 :) 

Also if you have any questions feel free to drop them on the chapter called "Q&A" and I will reply ASAP :)