thirty six -"No bad business while I'm gone"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

It can't be. I mean there's probably other Victor Alessi's in the world who...has no issues with shooting people?

Of all the times and places. I had to be there. What if it's not him? What if it's another Victor that she's talking about?

"Mom, do I remind you of him?" I asked

"No, you don't but your hair does. A bit. Your dad had curly blonde hair and you got his hair texture and the almost black hair from me" she said and I nodded my heartbeat increasing even more.

It's him. It's that man! That man who was with Ryan. My dad HE'S HERE!

I can't tell mom. She can't know about this... I don't want to move again and I mean he surely doesn't know that we're here anyways, this is just an ugly coincidence that I would like to forget as soon as possible.

I want to tell her but I can't do this moving thing again and besides I-I can't leave everyone else behind, I've just gotten used to them and I've never had such friends and then there's Sargent. Sargent, Sargent, Sargent. I can't leave him, leaving him without a word would be just like forgetting him and leaving him behind like he never meant anything to me. I made a promise and as much as this is so damn selfish of me, I can't help it.

Mom, I wish I could tell you this but I have a hard time admitting it for real to myself. But I've gotten painfully attached to the sky eyed boy and I can't get rid of this emptiness while he's away and I sure as hell will not be able to forget those eyes and the way he makes me feel. If I have to, I will wait for him forever.

"How are you? Talk to me honey, you're awfully quiet? I know this is so much to take in and I'm so sorry I kept this from you" mom said and I gave her a hug while internally apologizing for the secrets I'm keeping from her. If only she knew that the man she had been running from almost her whole life was so close to her a week ago.

"I'm...okay mom. I understand why you kept this from me but it would've been good if you told me this before moving here. I would be more...careful." I said and she nodded, her eyes getting teary again. Please don't cry or else I will not be able to keep my mouth shut...

"I know and I'm so so sorry. I wanted to tell you right before we moved here but I-I just couldn't, I didn't want to make you worry, I didn't want you to feel the same way I did, like someone is watching us the whole time. I wanted you to have a normal life, like everyone at your age" she said and I nodded at her words, I understand you mom, I do.

"I know and I'm so grateful that I have a mom like you and I wouldn't change you for the world" I said and we hugged again before I walked into my room.

I closed the door behind me and leaned on it. Letting the tears finally fall. I'm exhausted and this is too much. I HAVE A BROTHER?! And my dad is a crazy person who probably hates my mom and wants to kill her and my brother?! I went from having a teenage life with drama to having a dangerous, complicated life with even more drama. Ugh, why me?