fifty nine - "You seem happier today"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

"Oh my god, Willow have you seen the Eurovision winners? They're so fucking hot" I heard Ruby say as she entered the car.

Sargent, Cody, Ruby and I were on our way to the beach. We are going to meet Elijah and Gray there too. The same beach me and Sargent had an argument.

"Yes, Damiano is so hot" I said and heard Sargent coughing beside me, making me smirk. This can be fun.

"Ethan is so cute too. But Damiano hits different" Ruby said and I made a passing out face, "Damiano makes me wanna risk it all" I joked and I saw that Sargents knuckles turned white around the steering wheel. Ha. I'm so evil.

"He could literally step on me and I wouldn't mind. I would-" I started but got interuppted by a soft hand gripping my thigh. 

"Oookay ladies" I heard Sargent and I chuckled, "Baby, I'm joking. Yes Damiano is hot and all but my eyes are only on you and my heart only beats for you" I said and he smirked, "Baby huh" he said and I blushed and kissed him on the cheek.

"Awhhh! Cody why aren't you being like this with me? Give me that stupid phone" I heard Ruby argue with Cody in the backseat and I laughed.

"Ruby. Love. I'm busy with college applications right now. I promise I'll shower you with love at the beach" Cody said and wiggled his eyebrows at her making her laugh.

"You seem happier today" I heard Sargent say beside me making me turn towards him, "I'm always happy with you. I've just been stressed out, you know me I can't stop stressing enough" I said and he nodded, "You're my little fighter. I know you'll achieve every damn thing you want. That's how much I believe in you. You're a hard worker Willow." he said and I got warm all over. Wow.

"Wow...Thank you so much Sarg. I'm so damn thankful to have you in my life." I said and I smiled at how happy he looked. I can't believe THIS is the real Sargent.

Sargent played a little with some buttons on the car and a familiar melody started playing.

"Funny how it seems like yesterday, as I recall you were looking out of place. Gathered up your things and slipped away. No time at all I followed you into the hall, cigarette daydream, you were only seventeen, soft speak with a mean streak, nearly brought me to my knees"

"Do, do, do , do, do, do" everyone sang and I smiled.

Ah, heaven in my ears.

"You can drive all night, looking for the answers in the pouring rain, you wanna find peace of mind, looking for the answer" I sang and we all enjoyed the rest.

"I didn't know we all had similar taste in music?" I said and everyone shrugged, "I heard this song at Sargents, I think it was your playlist and I just saved it and listened to it with Ruby" Cody explained and I chuckled.