four - "Stop"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

There is always that one moment in life when you get this feeling that this might be the end. And you start to picture every moment of your life.

This was my moment.

"What are you doing here," asked the voice angrily

I looked up at the owner of the voice and my heart started beating faster.

In front of me stood four boys but the one sticking out was the guy with jet black hair and sky blue eyes, he gave me the "I'm trouble" vibe and I immediately knew he was not gonna let me go.

They were all mercilessly kicking and punching a guy who was laying on the floor. Trying to cover his face but failing since his hands were tied behind his back. 

"What are you doing! He'll die!" I heard myself scream and for a minute they stopped but continued kicking him even harder and there was blood everywhere. The guy was coughing up blood now and the scene in front of me made me want to throw up.

The guy with the Jet black hair was walking up to me and I looked at him with wide eyes. It felt like I was drowning in his eyes. When he was inches from my face he held up a lighter and lit it, holding it close to my face.

"Stop" he said to the guys who stopped torturing the guy who looked relieved but it also looked like he was dying. He was coughing up blood so bad and while all this happened I was still having this mini staring battle with the jet black haired guy while the light was still lit.

He put the lighter in his pocket without breaking eye contact with me and put his lips near my ear making me nervous.

"Next time you will be the one laying down in your own puddle of blood if I see you putting your nose into my business ," he said with a smile that didn't reach up to his eyes.

"What the fuck? Who do you think you're?" I heard myself say and I was shocked that I even talked back. Stupid me.

"I own this school dumbass, I own everything here and I own you too so I suggest you watch your tone while speaking to me" he answered before getting out the door.

While all this was happening she hadn't even realized that the other 3 guys had left.

And on top of everything she was really late this time.

Great.

Thanks for reading the fourth chapter of Love To Hate You!! xx

Don't forget to vote and leave a small comment :)