fifty one - "Did you just call me my love?"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

When we got out of the event and waited for the car to arrive I was leaning on to Lucca since I was a lightweight and had way too many drinks. I picked my phone up and saw that I had missing calls from Elijah, mom and Sargent?

What is going on?

"What happened?" Lucca said and I put my phone back into the clutch.

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to look at the time"

"It's only 2am, don't tell me you're one of those people that sleep early" he joked? I couldn't tell his tone was always...empty? Emotionless?

"So? There's nothing wrong with sleeping early" I rolled my eyes and continued, "Besides look at your dark circles, those late sleeping times makes you age faster"

"Are you telling me that I'm getting old?" he asked and once again, I rolled my eyes, "No, I'm saying, mind your own business and we'll both be happy"

It was quiet after that and luckily the car arrived and we both got in. I was immediately getting sleepy and I closed my eyes for a second and barely realized that I was falling asleep until Lucca's voice was getting weaker and weaker in my ears.

But I think he said something like, "I have so much planned for us"

Excuse me?

***

"Willow, wake up"

"No, it's comfortable here"

"Woman can you fucking wake up" the angry voice said and I met the eyes of Lucca.

"Wow, someone's short tempered, You treat every sleeping woman like this? No wonder you're a lonewolf" I quoted that fucker Adam Lamborghini.

"I don't like when people don't obey me"

"Dude, are you sick? I was sleeping" I said and started walking towards the house, I missed mom so much. And ugh, I'm tired but I have to call Elijah and Sargent, I missed my baby Sargent too.

Baby? Oh, so that's what we're doing now Willow.

"I know, nonetheless, I had an amazing night that we will be repeating" he said and I chuckled.

"Repeating? I don't think so buddy." I said and unlocked the door and turned around and gave his stone face the finger, making him furrow his brows in annoyance, there it is. Some emotion.

I closed the door and leaned on it, why did this man even take me to THAT event? I have to talk with Victor, there's something he's not telling me and I have a feeling, I won't like it.

"Willow?" I turned around to the voice and there, in our hall, was my one and only brother.

"Elijah?"