sixty nine - "I love you"

W I L L O WIf someone told me a year ago that I would be stuck in a dressroom in Italy of all places, with the boy I love, I would laugh at the person and hug them because I would think that they're in deep need of therapy

W I L L O W
If someone told me a year ago that I would be stuck in a dressroom in Italy of all places, with the boy I love, I would laugh at the person and hug them because I would think that they're in deep need of therapy.

But the world is a special place and life itself is a challenge, so here I am, fighting through it all with the hottie beside me.

"You have to climb to the other dressroom" I whispered quickly and Sargent's eyes widened as he got up on the stool they had put in the room and I heard him land on the floor and I let out a breath as I opened the door and saw a confused Serafina.

"Took you long enough" she said and I chuckled, "The zipper got stuck so I had to fix it, but I didn't like the dress at all" I said and she nodded, "Well, that's fine. I have all these to try on so you can walk around the store until then. If you want" she said and I nodded as she got into the dressing room.

Sargent opened the door and took a soft hold of me as he dragged me to a corner in the store, "I can't believe you're here right now" he said as he hugged me and kissed me literally all over the face and it made my eyes tear up, "I've missed you too. Life was hell without you, but you finally found me" I said and we heard a cough behind us.

There standing was a shocked Gray with a bunch of clothes and shoes in hands.

"I found the shoes you wanted" he said with no emotion and we all chuckled, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU CRAZY GIRL!" he yelled and ran to give me a big hug, "There's so much to tell but we have to make a plan now" I heard Sargent before I could speak and my mood dropped.

During everything that had been going on I had totally forgotten about Lucca.

"What plan?" I said and Sargent looked angry, "An escape plan. I'm taking you from that fucker, whoever he is" Sargent said and Gray nodded, "I'm in"

"Guys, this isn't a video game. You could get killed." I explained but they couldn't look more unbothered by my words, "I can't let my girl live like a prisoner with a man that threatens to kill me to keep her. You're my everything. That's fucked up" Sargent said and his words made my heart rate increase.

"We have finally found you. There's no way in hell that we're letting you go again" I heard Gray and I smiled at their words.

"Well...There's only one person that can help us with our plan. You need money, weapons and men...lots of men" I said and Sargent looked confused for a while before muttering a name.

"Ryan fucking Adler" he said and I nodded.

"Call him. Tell him that you need to talk to my dad and offer him...money" I said in shame and Gray squeezed my shoulder, "Give us your phone so we can put our numbers in it. In case something goes wrong" Gray said and I chuckled sarcastically, "I don't have a phone" I replied and he looked at me in disbelief.