•||6-Escape||•

This chapter is not edited so please avoid the mistakes

This chapter is not edited so please avoid the mistakes. Thank you ♥️.

The kingdom of rakshatra was well developed in the fields on landscape and security

The kingdom of rakshatra was well developed in the fields on landscape and security. The palace stood on one of the seven mountains supporting the left boundary of the kingdom. The left side had a huge river flowing 365 days blessing the citizens of the kingdom with prosperity and luxury. It was truly a bliss to live in the kingdom of rakshatra. There was no secret exit from the palace of rakshatra. The only exit was the entrance and the only entrance was the exit.

Tanirika traced her finger on the map lying in front of her eyes. Two days passed since she got the news that the king was planning a war against the kingdom of asaka while keeping her here. According the royal advisors of Asaka, the king of rakshatra was a cunning man he always walked with a plan. His every move has the reason. The whole treaty was a plan to cage the heir of one of the biggest kingdom of hind in their house and plan a war. He was an evil snake having the courage to curl himself in the sleeve of another man.

"I have planned everything princess, tonight the crew of maids will travel together to the nearby village where the king's best man is staying. The village is facing an attack from the common criminals since few months, the king sent his best man to look after the matter. To provide aid to the victims and to help the man some women will be travelling to that village after the daily courses of the maids are finished for today. You will join the group. No one will recognize you. "

Tanirika's gaze lingered over the map for few seconds as the guard continued his plan. The feeling of restlessness and confusion laced her mind making the fog of sincerity disappear. To say she was scared would be an understatement. She was scared for the welfare and wellbeing of her people and her family.

"You will dress in the common clothes and travel to the village. Once you are the in the village you are half safe. "

" I am not safe until I reach my kingdom. All our lives are at stake. Yours, mine and leela's. "She explained sternly. The guard looked down bowing infront of his princess.