•||Bonus 3:- Kaya And Ayas ||•

Kaya never felt this tense in her entire life as she felt right now

Kaya never felt this tense in her entire life as she felt right now. The carriage she resided in was being pulled over by 2 mighty horses who rode slowly taking her towards her husband's kingdom.

Kaya and Ayas have been married for 7 days now. And in those 7 days, 6 were spent just travelling from hind, she cursed the goddess for sending her this far away from her kingdom. But deep down she knew that it was the love she held for the man who lived seven rivers apart. Why was she even blaming the goddess?

She smiled softly tracing the red bangles on her wrist, the sign of her married life. She was now a married woman. After three years of longing, she was finally married to the man she held love in her eyes for.

In these three years, she had seen all her brothers falling in love, some being in love and that made her more crave for her man—the King of Persia, Her husband, her ayas.

The journey to Persia was sick and twisted, the reason she didn't want to name it as pleasant was the sand storms she faced twice in that 45-day journey. Yes, it took her 45 days to reach her new home, Persia. And to say she would have been happy would be a lie because she fell sick before she could enter the kingdom.

When Kaya opened her eyes she found herself lying on a huge majestic bedding, with curtains covering her from all sides. Though her surrounding was a blur, she could see the golden reddish intricates embedded in the gigantic walls of the room.

She had lost the count of times she had puked on the journey, the journey didnt suit her at all. And she hated it. She had always dreamed of travelling but her experience of travelling from hind to Persia made her despise travelling.

The bitter copper taste of fluid was still lurking in her mouth, which made her scrunch her brows in annoyance. How tired she was from this!

"Begum is awake!" A loud enthusiastic voice broke in the room making her jolt in her place. She squinted her eyes numerous times then somehow adjusted to the light illuminating the room.

"Begum-e-khaas, How are you feeling?" Another feminine voice called out to her softly, kaya turned to her left searching for the owner of the voice while the curtains around her were pulled aside in coordination.

A beautiful lady stood at one of the corners of the bed with a small smile resting on her face. The heavily embroidered gown she wore indicated she was a woman of higher rank.

Kaya coughed lightly which made the woman forward a glass of water towards her quickly. She pulled the liquid like a thirsty crow, emptying the utensil in seconds. The lady smiled adjusting kaya properly on the bed and stuffing some pillows behind her back. Kaya smiled softly at the woman who patted her cheek in response.

"Padishah-e Sultanate Is entering the room" A loud dominating voice of a man broke the pleasant exchange of greeting the two women shared, kaya turned towards the sound of steps which belonged to her husband.