•||55- Eyes like her father ||•

Thank you for voting and commenting on previous chapters

Thank you for voting and commenting on previous chapters. If you haven't voted then please vote on previous chapters.

🚨Following chapters contains mature themes which is only suitable for 18+ audience. People who are not comfortable can skip the warning part I have put the markers on.  🚨

Zravasaya strolled peacefully in the gardens of the old palace situated on the outskirts of Rakshatra on a mountain

Zravasaya strolled peacefully in the gardens of the old palace situated on the outskirts of Rakshatra on a mountain. It was a small palace yet huge enough to accomadate atleast 10 villages.

"You seem to be curious about your surroundings " The old man who was strolling with him exclaimed as he ecompanied him in his stroll. The old man held a wooden crutch to steady himself on the grounds as they both moved towards the down lane. They both stood on the edge of the mountain looking down at the sea of the people swarming around the sea shore as they stowed the goods on the various ships which were parked on the sea ports.

Zravasaya sighed feeling the air mixed with the pleasant cold breeze hitting his skin like a blanket of fur. The sound of waves crashing diversed with the voices of humans and movement added lively essence to the atmosphere.

"Years ago when you were born I remember there was only one ship here. Now look at this place, you have turned this sea into a capital sea port " The old man asserted proudly reminiscing the old days when he was the only man who owned a boat in the particular area.

"This is a tribute to my mother, " Zravasaya whispered smiling at the man who slowly lowered himself on the ground his legs giving up. Zravsaya helped him sitting down on the stone whereas he kept standing near him looking at the silent sea.

"Which one?" The man enquired tapping his wooden crutch randomly on one of the stones.

"My mother palasha, I know she escaped from this part in your boat. Rakshatra will always remember and worship her sacrifice and this sea port will be the symbol of it. "