•||51- Zravasaya loves his apples||•

Thank you for voting and commenting on this book

Thank you for voting and commenting on this book. I am grateful for each one of you. ❤

Muskan Adhron Par Liye
Kyun Main Sada Chup Hi Raha

Rangon Bhara Jeevan Mera
Bairang Ab Ye Ho Gaya
Har Rang Ab Hai Kho Gaya
Naa Jane Ye Kya Ho Gay

Mehfil moved around her temporary chambers looking for the proper attire she wished to dress herself into

Mehfil moved around her temporary chambers looking for the proper attire she wished to dress herself into. Tonight she was going to have dinner with the king's family with the thought of impressing everyone around him she wanted to look best compared to anyone.

"Sabeena, where is the black linen gown?" She asked her maid irritatingly. Sabeena hurriedly handed the black linen gown to her. Mehfil walked towards the mirror, placing the sleeves of the gown around her arms she smiled loving the illusion of her body the mirror portrayed.

"I will wear this. The black always enhances my white skin. " Her maids smiled nodding at her. Mehfil had picked out the best jewels and ornaments that night just to caught someone's eyes who was already bewitched by another pair of eyes.

Mehfil was the 14th child of the late Padishah of Persia. The old king had died of disease which initiated a war among the 23 sons of his. Mehfil was glad that her blood related brother Ayas won the throne otherwise she would have been shipped to another sulatnate as a peace commodity. She had no regret over the death of her father and rest 22 brothers. The only brother and family she cared was ayas and ayas cared for her. Apparently the late padishah had 4 wives and 5 main concubines. Ayas and mehfil were the offspring of the 2nd wife. As per the Persian rule when a new padishah was appointed he was made to kill all the potential candidates for the throne during his rule. Ayas killed rest of his brothers the same they would have done to him.

One of the reasons why Padishah ayas was very grateful to his friend Zravasaya was the help the king of Rakshatra did to him when he needed someone to back him up. Zravasaya had killed 4 of his half brothers in a massacre 6 years ago when he visited Arab. He had helped ayas taking down the strongest candidate in arab. And that made him dearest to the padishah of Persia. The 4 half-brothers were the sons of the first wife making them first in right to gain the throne. Killing them off in arab made Ayas suitable for the throne.