•||2-The apple orchards ||•

Dheevara Prasara Shourya BharaUthsara Sthira GhambheeraDheevara Prasara Shourya BharaUthsara Sthira Ghambheera

Uthsara Sthira Ghambheera
Dheevara Prasara Shourya Bhara
Uthsara Sthira Ghambheera

The brave persevering one,
your bravery is taking you forward.
The one who is leaping higher and higher, who is firm and
stable and seriously
determined.

"I am so scared what if we get caught "  A very scared princess pranaya whispered in trembling in fear

"I am so scared what if we get caught "  A very scared princess pranaya whispered in trembling in fear. Jignasa who was all ready to climb the tree to pluck apples from the branches rolled her eyes. 

"Don't climb jignasa, let me find a stick." Tanirika held a very delighted jignasa back. Three days passed since they arrived in the palace of rakshatra. The three days were plain and empty. No royal orders were passed. Every princess used to get ready for the arrival of orders only to pass the day with each other. It seemed like no one remembers about the treaty, the princess. The attendees were always silent.

"There are no orders your highness " they would reply whenever someone interrogated them about the designation of the princesses.

Jignasa, tanirika and pranya spent all their time together talking and gossiping about random topics. A word came around that the apple orchards at the backside of the quarters were filled with delicious apples, rare enough to find in a commonplace. The trees were planted by the ancestors and were blessed with rich flavour and ambience. Jiganasa had a different kind of love for the apples placed in the princess quarters when the word reached her ears all she wanted was to steal those apples from the orchard.

"Do you really think this thin stick will get me those delicious apples? " She snorted earning a glare from tanirika. 

"Yes, if the desire to have those apples and the place in this palace then we have to be hidden. " Tanirika replied, hitting the branch with a small apple with the stick. Pranaya sat under the tree holding her hands together chanting the name of deities she worshipped.

"Get away from there, the apple will fall on your head pranaya " A very concentrated tanirika whispered hitting the stick to the branch continuously. Jigansa pulled pranaya away from the tree.