•||24- Kaya||•

Dil ne kahaa tha na tadpegaPhir aaj dil dhadke kyun jaayeKhwaabon ne tay kiya tha khonaPhir aaj kyun palat woh aaye

Phir aaj dil dhadke kyun jaaye
Khwaabon ne tay kiya tha khona
Phir aaj kyun palat woh aaye

Tujhme likha hoon main
Tujhse juda hoon main
Tu mera rog hai
Tu hi dawaa

Tu hi hai aashiqui
Tu hi awaaragi

( The heart told me that it won’t be restless
Then why is it beating so fast today?
The dreams/desires had decided (assured me) that they’ll be lost
Then why have they come back today?

I’m written in You
I’m bonded with You
You are my disease
And You yourself are the cure (of this disease )
You are my love )

I’m written in YouI’m bonded with YouYou are my diseaseAnd You yourself are the cure (of this disease )You are my love )

The sheep mewled in their harmony as the birds chirped into the warmth of the setting sun. The flock of the ship ran swiftly when the shepherd threw a fake stone at them. Numerous women stood in a queue waiting for their turn to fetch water from the well. They chatted among themselves as some of the women's kids played near the well. She stood near the edge of the well, waiting for her turn. She was the next in the queue after waiting for 45 minutes finally it was her chance.

She wiped the sweat sweeping down her whitish-brown skin, thanking God for the turn. Before she could push the broken bucket into the water, a man came running from the eastern side of the road, yelling in his harmony.  The women surrounding the well automatically grabbed their kids and pots, some left the pots while everyone started running towards a safe place.

The woman standing near the well-turned around looking at the villagers who were running and screaming for others to run. She pushed the bucket into the well pulling her veil down she covered her face. She tightened the free end of her veil around her waist covering the little exposed skin of her body. While the others ran and screamed for help she quietly filled her pots with her buckets.

Emptying the water in the bucket into her pots, she looked around only to find few people gathering their flocks and accessories and shutting their doors. She rolled her eyes in annoyance picking the two pots and placing them on her head she moved towards the different side of the path. It was a common appearance for her. The whole scenario used to take place in nearly every village.