•||62- What have you done, Meglos?||•

Thank you for voting and commenting on the previous chapter.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER. ENJOY 🥂.

Zravasaya made his mother sit comfortably on the bed after it felt hours just both of them hugging each other

Zravasaya made his mother sit comfortably on the bed after it felt hours just both of them hugging each other. Saya smiled caressing his cheek taking every inch of his face. She traced his features softly taking every inch of his handsome face. Tears were still flowing down her face feeling her son near her. 

"Please stop crying, tears doesn't suit your beautiful face maasa. I am here and I promise this is end of your miseries " He Whispered wiping the falling tears from her eyes. Saya laughed shaking her head looking at his worried expression.

"I am happy, these are happy tears. You have grown up so handsome, so big and bulky. I remember you were this much when I held you. So small, so delicate. Now look at you, even your hands are rough.  " She exclaimed  showing her Palm as his baby self flashed infront of her eyes. Zravasaya laughed taking her trembling hands in his as his mother kept staring at him. Kaya smiled warmly at them, when Saya's eyes met hers she smiled widely boosting her confidence.

"Mothers words doesn't do justice to your appearance, you are more beautiful than she described. " He whispered throwing a quick glance at palasha who was sitting with Kaya on one of the sofas. Palasha playfully glared at him making Saya laugh at them.

"You look exactly like me. Look at your nose, these eyes. Right Kaya?" Saya said looking at her daughter who smiled at her mother nodding but soon blushed when she felt all the eyes on her. Her gaze met her brothers and she lowered her gaze immediately in nervousness blush coating her cheeks. Palasha laughed bumping her shoulders with kaya's who kept stealing glances as Zravasaya.

He was too stunned to speak. That girl looked just like him. So beautiful.

"Why does that woman looks exactly like me?" Zravasaya asked Saya his voice filled with confusion.