•||61- Maasa||•

Thank you so much for voting and commenting on the previous chapter

Thank you so much for voting and commenting on the previous chapter. Hope you guys love this chapter ❤

 Hope you guys love this chapter ❤

Zravasaya sighed scribbling on the papyrus scroll he was working on a court issue which had him occupied since he came back. The meeting room was vacant with pleasant smell of incense sticks hitting his nostrils, the light from one of magnificent later falling on the desk as he worked.

"Your majesty, The queen wants to inform you that she will be sleeping with prince Divith and princess Divya tonight. The prince is sick and is not letting her go" Zravsaya nodded at the attendee with a wave.

He worked on the scrolls and other matters. The night seemed to be passing faster than he anticipated. It was in his favor though he needed Tanirika beside him to sleep peacefully. He sighed rubbing his palms on his face, his eyes weighed as sleep heaved in them. He was so tired. He had continous meetings the day with the courtiers, king Vallak and the king of Persia. He got no time for himself. Too much for going on a vacation and then coming with heavy workload.

A silhouette slowly moved behind him as he indulged in his work. Saya stood out of the room near one of the little windows as she tried gaining one look of her son. Palasha had told her that they would meet him Tomorrow. But Saya had denied it. She carried very little courage to face her son.

What if he Blamed her for not taking him away with her? What if he was not like the one she anticipated him to be?

Saya had insecurities and she didn't want them to overrule over her. But the mother in her could not hold herself back. She just wanted one look of her son to calm her heart down. 26 years have passed since she had looked at him. She had only picked him for few minutes after he was born. After that her broken destiny had cruelly taken her son away from her. She wiped her tears clutching the wall tightly as she admired her son working.

He looked like a king. His messy hair, broad shoulders, honey brown eyes and those facial features which were too much like her made her laugh. He looked exactly like her. He had inherited her eyes. Saya sighed as she stood near the window for hours just looking at him. She tried building the courage to enter the room and announce that he was her son. But she couldn't muster it. She was too much of a coward.