•||53 - cure to the poison||•

Chaand Sifarish Jo Karta Hamari
Deta Woh Tumko Bata
Sharm O Haya Pe Parde Gira Ke
Karni Hain Hamko Khata
Zidd Hain Ab Toh Hain Khud Ko
Mitana Hona Hain Tujhmein Fanaa

Thank you so much for commenting and voting on the previous chapter.

🚨Warning :The following chapter contains mature themes. You could skip the warning part if you desire to. I have pinned the part.  🚨

Tanirika stared at the moon her fingers unconsciously playing with the beads of her choker

Tanirika stared at the moon her fingers unconsciously playing with the beads of her choker. She was still dressed in the aquamarine lehenga the only accessory she got rid of was her black embroidered shawl.

The movement behind her made her gaze snap towards the person who had just entered the chambers. Her eyes caught glimpse of the shadow which she knew very well belonged to her husband. Tanirika moved around skipping the distance between her and her husband.

"Vasaya, " She called softly making him halt in his tracks. His black shawl was long gone,  his hair appeared to be messed up. Zravasaya halted in his steps when her hands swiped around his back muscles. Tanirika wrapped her hands around him, she placed her cheek on his back.

Zravasaya sighed in content finding her close to his heart. Only she could calm his sanity.

"Is everything ok? Are you OK?" She whispered her lips moving parallely to his back. Zravasaya restrained himself pulling his animalistic behavior behind he slowly unwrapped himself from her.

"I brought something for you" He whispered blowing out the unwanted lamps illuminating around the chambers. Tanirika smiled at her husband who turned around with a bowl of kheer in his hand.

" I am not mad at you. Whatever is mine, it's yours too" She whispered holding his hand in hers. Zravasaya smiled engulfing her little frame in his masculine one. He sighed in relief finding her close to his heart. God forbid if she had consumed the poisonous kheer tonight.