•||34- Sinning all night ||•

Saason Pe Rakha Hua Tere Hoton KaSapna Abhi Hai WahiRaat Ka Nasha AbhiAankh Se Gaya NahinRaat Ka Nasha AbhiAankh Se Gaya Nahin

Sapna Abhi Hai Wahi
Raat Ka Nasha Abhi
Aankh Se Gaya Nahin
Raat Ka Nasha Abhi
Aankh Se Gaya Nahin

*The chapter is not edited it may contain grammatical errors*

Recap- Tanirika and zravasaya spent a night in forest. Deha was killed. Tanirika wants to start the Queen's court.

"The troops in the middle east region will back the troops in the west

"The troops in the middle east region will back the troops in the west.  I have heard the king of jagnya has an amazing war planner. "  Advisor achyut muttered placing the dummy troopers on their designated place on the map which was sprawled lazily on the large meeting hall table.

Zravasaya stared at the new addition made to the map.

"We are here to discuss what we have Advisor achyut, It's better to know about the enemy's strategy but lowering your defences and making your companions feel scared isn't a right move "

"Apologies my queen, "

"I don't understand why are we discussing about this. The war between the kingdom of jagnya and Shamsher khan is not our problem " A very displeased meglos muttered.

"Meglos, Dearest meglos, Being friends with Enemy's friend is a nice move. We need to destroy the king of jagnya without starting a war of our own. Helping shamsherkhan will help us, we will not only save our soldiers but also have more allies. " Zravasaya Said placing the elephant in the eastern boundary of the map.

"Shamsherkhan is not to be trusted much, he betrayed his own father by starting a riot in a peaceful kingdom. We need to be smart. " Tanirika whispered staring at the map.

"Zravasaya! " Master Junious's loud sigh brought everyone's attention towards the king. Tanirika wriggled her eyebrows in confusion staring at her husband who had a smirk on his face.

"Except meglos, Master junious and Advisor achyut everyone out " Every other person present in the room participating in the discussion of war immediately stood up and left the room. Tanirika relaxed in her seat while she waited for everyone to leave the room.