•||46- Kneel||•

Thank you for voting and commenting on this book

And having patience with me.

The clinking of metal cups could be heard from inside as the two kings shared a drink of liquor

The clinking of metal cups could be heard from inside as the two kings shared a drink of liquor. Two power hungry savages enjoyed their liquor while thousands of soldiers burnt into the flames of fire because of the greed which was not even theirs.

"Once the Asakian army enters the battlefield. Rakshatra will be ours" The old king laughed throwing the liquor on one of the woman's breasts who sat near him occasionally kissing and caressing the man who was two times elder than her. The King of jagnya smiled staring at the woman near him who was blessing him with the best pleasure to satisfy his lust.

"And all those 24 kingdoms who signed the treaty with Rakshatra will bent the knee too" Shamsherkhan snickered mounding one of the slave girls breasts harshly. The girl shrieked in pain as he kept doing it again and again. 

One of the soldiers entered the tent hastily with lines of worry clearly visible on his forehead. His green and blue war outfit indicated he belonged to bilalpur.

"You lowly creature. How did you dare to enter this tent!" Shamsherkhan roared pushing the woman down on the floor, he tried to stand lousily on his feet. But the liquor he consumed was too much for the night.

The soldier crouched on the ground on his knees his whole trembling in fear showing his surrender to his subordinate.

" The news is important my lord" The soldier whispered slowly, the shiver in his voice indicated that he was scared.

" I will decide that, you lowly creature " shamesherkhan kicked the man who was on his knees making him fall flat on the ground. One of his hand cupped his chest the place the khan hit him at. He groaned lying helplessly on the ground.

"Let us hear what he has to say first, shamsherkhan" King jaywant slurred gulping the last chunk of alcohol.

"Speak" He growled. The soldier got himself together and bowed again fearing the further consequences.