•||59- We are going back||•

Thank you voting and commenting on the previous chapter

Thank you voting and commenting on the previous chapter. I love you all ❤. 

Separated by destiny met by luck.
-Aditi

Saya felt fear crawling like ants on her skin as palasha moved towards her. As the distance between them started grew lesser Saya could feel her breathe getting hitched I her throat. Suddenly she felt she had stopped breathing when palasha's fingers held the outline of her veil.

She squeezed her eyes shivering in panic the moment palasha removed the veil from her face. She was vibrating with anxiety as she dangled on the thread of hope. Palasha couldn't see the face of the woman properly as darkness lurked in the small cell.

Saya choked on her tears cupping her mouth as she stood vulnerable infront of the trio. Palasha felt the sense of knowing the woman crying infront of her but she couldn't point out why was she feeling that.

"Who are you,"Palasha whispered her senses frozen as her brain functioned to get a single hint regarding the woman who stood infront of her.

Saya couldn't answer her question as the past memories started hitting her. She felt her own Saliva choking her after finding the woman she had feared to be dead standing infront of her eyes.

"Show your face, " Palasha ordered placing a hand on saya's shoulder who jerked away turning around walking few steps away from palasha.

Palasha sighed turning around her eyes met with her son who nodded grabbing one of the oil torches from the passages he moved behind his mother. The illumination emitted by the small torch mixed with the burning smell of oil and cloth created a hazy atmosphere in the cell. Palasha placed her Palms on saya's shoulders softly, feeling the vibrations as the woman who had her back turned around to her cried.