•||29- The scapegoat Queen ||•

I can see you starin', honeyLike he's just your understudyLike you'd get your knuckles bloody for meSecond, third, and hundredth chancesBalancin' on breaking branchesThose eyes add insult to injury-Exile (Taylor Swift)

Like he's just your understudy
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me
Second, third, and hundredth chances
Balancin' on breaking branches
Those eyes add insult to injury
-Exile
(Taylor Swift)

I can see you starin', honeyLike he's just your understudyLike you'd get your knuckles bloody for meSecond, third, and hundredth chancesBalancin' on breaking branchesThose eyes add insult to injury-Exile (Taylor Swift)

Tanirika had her head rested on Zravasaya's chest from the back as they both enjoyed the water floating around their naked bodies. After a wild makes out session, he gave her a little time to calm her breathing down. He helped her in cleaning herself and her body while he did his. Zravasya was hugging tanirika from the back, their bodies moving in slow rhythm enjoying the coolness of the water around them.

In few intervals, he placed a few kisses down her cheek and neck making her smile in content.

"If I wished something today then will you complete my wish " He whispered biting her ear softly? Tanirika hummed in response holding his hands, wrapped around her waist.

"Say my name " She scrunched her eyebrows in confusion, turning around facing him. He cupped his face softly, brushing his lips with hers. He whispered the same thing again. Tanirika shook her head. He tightened his hands around her waist, squeezing her waist he challenged her. She is the Queen she was, challenged him back with the same glare he honoured her with. Both of them stood inside the water, naked bodies pressed against each other, eyes fighting the battle of words.

"I have seen wives calling their husbands by their name when they are in privacy, I am not pushing you to call me by my name in front of others, but when it's me and you, " He said pressing her right nipple lightly, she gasped closing her eyes her breathing uneven.

"My king " she teased holding her whine back. Zravasya chuckled darkly pinching her nipple harshly. She screamed lowly, pushing his hand away. He challenged her again tracing his index finger slowly down her stomach. Her eyes widened, she tried to hold his hand but he pushed her hand away pinching her waist in the instigation.

"Say," he said holding her chin harshly, pulling her face towards his. His other hand drew a random teasing pattern just above her vaginal line. She sucked hard holding his arm for support in the lake.