•|| 25- Queen in camouflage ||•

Bahot Aayi Gayi YaadeinMagar Iss Baar Tum hi AanaIraade Fir Se Jaane Ke Nahi LaanaTum Hi Aana

Magar Iss Baar Tum hi Aana
Iraade Fir Se Jaane Ke Nahi Laana
Tum Hi Aana

It was only your memories which repeatedly came back to me.
But this time,
I wish you to come back instead.
Don’t bring me the thoughts that you would again go away.
Please, come back.

S

he dusted the dust formed on the book, wiping the edges with her soft hands, she moved towards the other section of books. It was strange walking around the palace library, especially around the secluded area of the library. Tanirika ran a random finger on the outline of the books kept on the bookshelf. She was moving to the history section of the library.

"Why is there a different section to every king? " She asked the man standing behind her. Librarian Samarth nodded his head in respect as he moved past her. Tanirika was holding a book in her hand while her other hand worked on the other books resting on the bookshelf.

"Every king has their historical background and story, my queen. We have organised the library in such a pattern that the books and history will be divided according to the name of the man who sat on the throne. Different section for the different reign of the king. "

Tanirika hummed in response, picking out a random book from one of the shelves. She wiped the dust away from the book and read the first line.

"It belongs to the late king's, forefather. Nearly four rule passed, they say he was very skilled in literature. Half of the books in this section were written by him. He was also the one who formed the treaty between Asaka and Rakshatra "

Tanirika kept the book back in its place after reading the name which said the financial history of that reign.

"The treaty, you mean to say the firstborn princess of Asaka will be married to the person who will sit on the throne. "

Librarian Samarth nodded at her, moving towards the right end of the section and picking a book out.

"This book has everything in detail. In the past, the Mughals have attacked the kingdom of Asaka, the late king of Asaka asked for help from the King of Rakshatra. As you know, nothing works for autonomous, everything has a price. Asaka was a stronger nation, Rakshatra was the strongest as it always has been. Joining the two kingdoms will embark on a reign of the strongest empire. The reign you are living in. The reign you rule, my queen "