•||47- Padishah Ayas||•

In Raahon Ki DooriyanNigahon Ki DooriyanHum Rahon Ki DooriyanFanah Ho Sabhi DooriyanKyun Koi Paas HaiDoor Hai Kyun KoiJaane Na Koi Yahan PeAa Raha Paas Ya Door Mein Ja RahaJanu Na Mein Hoon Kahan PeYeh Dooriyan

Nigahon Ki Dooriyan
Hum Rahon Ki Dooriyan
Fanah Ho Sabhi Dooriyan
Kyun Koi Paas Hai
Door Hai Kyun Koi
Jaane Na Koi Yahan Pe
Aa Raha Paas Ya Door Mein Ja Raha
Janu Na Mein Hoon Kahan Pe
Yeh Dooriyan

Brace yourself this is one of the longest chapter I have ever written more than 3000 words.

Thank you so much for giving this book a chance

"The king has arrived in the palace " One of the attendees screamed running through the walls of the Rakshatra palace

"The king has arrived in the palace " One of the attendees screamed running through the walls of the Rakshatra palace. Everyone who heard his sentence fell into alert as soon as his words reached their ears.

Lekha who was busy in ordering some servants turned around to look at the commotion. She glanced at Rakasa who smiled at her and then continued to carry her work out.

"Let it be Rakasa! Go your husband would be back! " Lekha gushed pushing her friend out of the King's chambers.

"But we need to get the King's chambers ready, He would be using it the moment he arrives. " Rakasa denied engulfing lekha's hands in hers.

"The maids will do it. Right now my friend you should be near the gates to welcome your husband who's returning after 10 months. " Rakasa smiled hugging lekha as she ran out of the chambers.

"Lady lekha where should we keep this bathing oils?" One of the maids asked. Lekha pointed towards the rightful place as she got busy in her own work.

One of the maids entered the chambers informing her that Royal Advisor Achyut has asked for her. She nodded at the maids and ordered the last arrangements which were needed before the king arrived.

Lekha moved towards the gates where everyone stood waiting for the arrival of their king. Queen mother Palasha stood at the front waiting for her son. While Master junious and Royal Advisor Achyut stood behind her with a smile of pride. She bowed towards them and stood In a corner waiting for the announcer to announce the arrival of the king.