•||48- The Queen is back||•

Sapphire tears on my faceSadness became my whole skyBut some guy said my aura's moonstoneJust 'cause he was highAnd we're dancin' all nightAnd you can try to change my mindBut you might have to wait in lineWhat's a girl gonna do?A diamond's gotta ...

Sadness became my whole sky
But some guy said my aura's moonstone
Just 'cause he was high
And we're dancin' all night
And you can try to change my mind
But you might have to wait in line
What's a girl gonna do?
A diamond's gotta shine

Best believe I'm still bejeweled
When I walk in the room
I can still make the whole place shimmer (shimmer)

Thank you for giving this book a chance.
This is the first book in Royalty series.
The second book Baisa is already published.

Tanirika smiled ruffling prince Divith's hair as the caravan proceeded towards the Palace of Rakshatra

Tanirika smiled ruffling prince Divith's hair as the caravan proceeded towards the Palace of Rakshatra. They were traveling since last three days to reach Rakshatra. Little Divith threw a large tantrum when he was informed that his favorite aunty and favorite meglos were leaving.

Being the naughtiest and most pampered kid in the royal household he persuaded his Aunty to take him with her. Well, that's what he was told. His mother wanted to visit the auspiscious  devi temple which lied in the outskirts of Rakshatra to fulfill her oath. When Asaka was battling with chaos she had prayed to the goddess for everything to be normal and happy.

When Little prince started crying she thought it was proper time to visit the Temple. Prince divith was turning 3 year old in next 16 days and she wanted to take the blessings of the goddess on that prosperous occasion.  They would stay in the palace for few days then after visiting the temple they will return back to Asaka. Till then it was Tanirika's responsibility to make her little prince ready to go back home. After all she was his favorite Aunt.