•||57- Princess Kaya||•

Thank you so much for voting and commenting on the previous chapter

Thank you so much for voting and commenting on the previous chapter. The last chapter has less votes compared to rest of the chapters. Please vote on it.

And thank you for 16k votes on the book 🤍

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER ENJOY!!! 👀 💜

This is a very long chapter  😏

"Anamika" Lekha whispered looking at the woman standing in loki's room. Anamika bowed at meglos and lekha as she stood rooted in her place. Loki casted a bored look at her direction, with a wave he dismissed her.

Lekha couldn't stop her eyes following anamika's retrieving figure. She frowned looking at the woman what was she doing here? She wondered.

"I want it too?" Lekha turned around her gaze resting on meglos who was leaning on the table near loki pointing at the bowl, loki held in his hand.

"This is mine, get yours?" Loki fired pushing meglos away from him. Meglos glared at him as he wiped the whole bowl clean.

"What are you doing here, this late?" Loki asked both of them. Meglos looked at lekha who nodded shifting her gaze at loki.

"Yes?"  Loki ushered lekha to speak.

"Commander Loki, I wanted to inform you about something related to the attack which occurred on Tanirika" She stated. Loki knitted his brows processing her every word.

"What is with everyone barging into My chambers In the middle of night to inform me about the attack? Where were you all day?" He wondered.

"I was in a dilemma, I couldn't get on a side. But now I think I have arrived on a right time" She gazed at meglos who nodded at her boosting her confidence. She clasped her hands together in nervousness emptying everything she knew.